PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives New RC Disso’s and Their Relation To K

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
Hey guys n gals,

Just got back from a much needed festival (wild as fuck btw) and got some curiosities...

So @jhjhsdi posted a thread awhile back regarding lots of K being others RC dissociatives after lab analysis.

Well this past weekend I got some “Ketamine” that for the first time ever in my years taking the shit felt different, and not in a bad way.. It was/is without a doubt the best “K” I’ve ever done, it’s not as potent but what it lacks in potency it makes up for with this effect that can only be described as like Ketamine, but better.

It wasn’t nearly as sedating as usual, very euphoric and the afterglow has been damn near manic. Me and my wife have been feeling amazing and treating each other really well.

I know I won’t know what this shit is without a lab, and I’m not here to speculate. But this has me curious on what’s out there and I’m feeling more inclined to begin researching RC dissos. My experience is limited to the classics; K, DXM, Nitrous and Salvia.

My question is for those who’ve tried many of the RC dissociatives currently on the market, basically if you could give a run down of how they compare in relation to Ketamine plus any other odds and ends you feel like sharing, I’d be most appreciative :)

-GC

Basically all dissos are more potent than ketamine. Except 2f-DCK, but almost everyone finds it lacking compared to ketamine. On the other hand I like many dissos better than ketamine, so it could have been a cut RC disso. Fact of the matter is, most K in America is absolutely garbage quality, too. Not really sure what is in it but all of the K I have done from friends and at festivals in the past 10 years has been bullshit compared to the pharma K I used to do sometimes back in the day. Not sure what they're cutting it with.

As for how other dissos compare, I find many of them warmer and more psychedelic than K. MXE was the very best of them, K doesn't hold a candle to MXE. Some of the MXE analogues out now are also quite good. It's hard to describe the differences and dissociatives aren't my main thing so I'll leave it to others to try to describe, or maybe I'll come back later when I feel more inspired to try.

Basically all dissos are more potent than ketamine. Except 2f-DCK, but almost everyone finds it lacking compared to ketamine. On the other hand I like many dissos better than ketamine, so it could have been a cut RC disso. Fact of the matter is, most K in America is absolutely garbage quality, too. Not really sure what is in it but all of the K I have done from friends and at festivals in the past 10 years has been bullshit compared to the pharma K I used to do sometimes back in the day. Not sure what they're cutting it with.

As for how other dissos compare, I find many of them warmer and more psychedelic than K. MXE was the very best of them, K doesn't hold a candle to MXE. Some of the MXE analogues out now are also quite good. It's hard to describe the differences and dissociatives aren't my main thing so I'll leave it to others to try to describe, or maybe I'll come back later when I feel more inspired to try.

Part of me is wondering if I’ve done mostly garbage this entire time. But I’m inclined to believe at least some of it was good, I really enjoyed a lot of that small needle crystal stuff and some of it was even vet obtained product.

This was just, different.

I think it was a cut RC, possibly a PCP analog. Or the magic and meh debate applies to K too...

If it is K it’s definitely racemic. I’ve fekt the only racemic K I’ve done has been the chunk shit that I’m not really a fan of, they have to cut that stuff to get it the large rocks people go gah gah over.

Maybe it’s high quality racemic that I’ve never had a chance to try til now?..

I appreciate your input though, interesting to know all the K analogs are considered lesser than the parent compound. It’s hard to tell what’s good or not over at Reddit sometimes cuz I get the impression it’s a bunch of kids who are just happy their getting high on drugs.

-GC

I personally find huge variance in ket batches.
some feel very sterile and others pure psychedelia.

a few years ago there was one batch around called k50.
it was def real ket but superpotent and so Good.

i know the difference between R/S and racemic(50/50) etc.

but this K50 was different somehow, very visual and probably the most potent ive Tried.
ive had pure S and various racemics before many times.

And for THE record it was not just the punks selling grams that called it k50 it was THE big boys.
several different vendors had it and everyone called it k50.

Yea I’m beginning to think this may be one of the “magic vs meh” debates, who’s ready for a hundred page thread going around in circles on the topic?!?

I’m honestly getting more and more tempted to get this lab tested. If it’s another RC then I know what to look for, and if it’s K then I will probably be forever on the hunt for more of this shit lol.

So me and my wife have been truly feeling good, today she had to go back to work and normally this would be a hellish experience for everyone around but damnit if she wasn’t happy walking out that door..

If this is what real K is about then I’ve been missing out man.

So to describe this batch. It’s a fine sand type shit. The dosage is a tad weaker than all the racemic stuff I’ve done before. (When I racked up my first bump I realized I needed to double up compared to my standard S isomer dose.). The feel in the nose is similar if maybe a bit less intense, same cooling/burning sensation and drip taste.

The effects feel a bit more dissociative than anything before, like on a comparable dosage to other batches my visual field is more disconnected and off. The effects feel more energizing, like if I’m standing up I’m not feeling weighed down like most K, but if I lay down I’ll relax.

I could tell immediately upon the first bump though it was different, I even remember saying “this shit feels weak but the effects profile is on point..”

Well guys thanks again, now that I know all the other close analogs are longer in duration and considered lesser, I’m less inclined to seek them out.

-GC

I appreciate your input though, interesting to know all the K analogs are considered lesser than the parent compound. It’s hard to tell what’s good or not over at Reddit sometimes cuz I get the impression it’s a bunch of kids who are just happy their getting high on drugs.

I do consider the MXE analogues inferior to MXE itself, but I still rank a number of them higher than K. And pretty much all of them are more potent. Though the cooling sensation and drip taste being like K leads me to believe that you may have just gotten good K. Even though the lower duration is questionable. It could have been 2f-DCK I suppose, the dosage is more with that one and some people do like it more.