• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin New product: flavored diamorphine vape juice

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
So I was snooping around on that you know what place and stumbled upon a review for a new way to get your H fix.

Flavored fucking heroin vape juice. It's reportedly purified #3 or #4 suspended in juice in whatever flavor you want. It's dissolved in 0% nicotine juice. Reportedly 1.26g of pure diamorphine per 1ml (!!!???) But review said it vapes incredibly slow.

I thought it was pretty cool, even though I don't do heroin anymore and the review was 5/5.

Obviously I'm a VERY skeptical because he's new and there's only one review right now. Maybe soon we'll see people using heroin openly in public view.

Is this the future?

IMG-20200711-040207.jpg

Last edited:
Anything off the darknet is not the future, imo. But theoretically it could be used the same way as any other vape and you could very inconspicuously use heroin in public.

At least in that scenario it would leave more witnesses in an OD...

I’m not a fan of any drugs in carts.. The biggest reason is you can’t accurately tell the concentration, hence the huge black market operations which have popped up to produce and sell crappy illicit carts.

Better to buy the drugs as is and do it yourself if it’s something that has to be had.

-GC

I'd say it's probably fake. If it does in fact contain an opioid then it's likely to be a fent analog or something like that...

I put pure fent in PG and mixed it with off the shelf juice to refill my Juul carts with. It did work, though the carts got gunked up super fast. You would probably not get enough active product per hit unless you're hitting a 200W dripper or something, with pure heroin anyways. It's just not potent enough.