• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New phenmetrazine derivative, (2S,5S)-5-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine

roi

Bluelighter
%282S,5S%29-5-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine.png

From http://www.google.com/patents/US20130203752:

DA release: 212 nM
Serotonin release: 107 nM
Ne release: 79nM

Also known as Isophenmetrazine.

Last edited:
You seem to have a crush on unresearched phenmetrazine-analogues.

Last edited:
I have a crush on all RCs!

Only tried 3-FPM myself, 4-methylphenmetrazine and phenetrazine are not widely available at all yet.

I don't have much hope for this one though. Needs way more dopamine. I hope it doesn't turn out to be like a jittery MDAI.

Regarding the phenmetrazine class of stimulants...i'm looking for something akin to methamphetamine that is shorter acting, do you suppose phenmetrazine and it's analouges would fit the bill?

3-FPM is pretty nice, but not as..explosive compared to methamphetamine.

No idea about phenetrazine, there don't seem to be any reports for that one yet.

I went into this one with no expectations and was actually pleasantly surprised.

It seems to be the best of the phenmetrazine line up I have come across.
It seems relatively potent, by that I mean that 10-20mg seems to be an effective dose.
Effects are in line with the rest of them. This will not blow your socks off ( at least in small doses, it might shine in triple digits. Pure speculation...)
Nothing very intense, very warm and clean is the best way I can describe my limited trial.
Doesn't appear to be very compulsive, yet still pleasant enough.

I am curious to see where this one will go.

I have only one concern, maybe one of the more educated members can help,

As this is an isomer of phenmetrazine, is it likely to have phenmetrazine present in trace amounts as an impurity much like 3-mmc in 4-mmc?

I am no chemist, just a passing thought...

Also known as Isophenmetrazine. Apparently both the isomer mentioned in the title and racemic are available? Not sure.

In the US it doesn't matter legally if phenmetrazine is present in trace quantities or not, as being an isomer of phenmetrazine, it's already a controlled substance, and not in that analogue sense where there can be argument, as a positional isomer, it's controlled explicitly.

If sold for human consumption, which it is obviously not.

No, under US law positional isomers like this are explicitly controlled, the language being found in the CSA itself- not the Analogue Act, which is where the whole for human consumption thing comes from. This one is illegal for any purpose.

It worries me when people who obviously have a financial incentive in bringing these things to market lack a basic understanding of the laws that govern their sale. Not being an American is a fine excuse, but don't pretend to understand it then.

Does this apply to all Schedules?

Stuff like a-PHP is quite popular in the US and a positional isomer of Pyrovalerone. Or Ephenidine - Lefetamine. And so on.

And this Isophenmetrazine isn't coming from the USA.

Read the schedules. The section where it says and all salts, isomers etc also mentions positional isomers

The bit about applying to Schedule I and II compounds is part of the analogue act, this has nothing to do with the analogue act, it's written into the CSA itself, it's not some bolt-on legislation like the analogue act.

Regardless of where they're coming from, if they're being sold in the US / shipped to it, it's certainly possible that the DEA could go after the manufacturer/vendor- it wouldn't be the first time the US went after foreign drug dealers.

For Schedule V (where Pyrovalerone is listed) it says:

Stimulants. Unless specifically exempted or excluded or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a stimulant effect on the central nervous system, including its salts, isomers and salts of isomers:

Yet a-PHP has been around for quite some time in the USA and no vendor or user had legal issues because of it.

Doesn't look like that one is strongly enforced (if at all).

15-20mg's Insufflated is quite lovely. Isn't "fiendish" or anything, and I could also eat on it. (Still on it, so not sure on the duration, first time trying it) Very little stimulant tolerance. I'm guessing 3-4 hours. Will update if anything changes drastically. First impressions (About +45 minutes) /very/ clean, and feels like I've taken a shot of Whisky, as I feel quite warm. So far I /doubt/ this will be a bingy drug. Or well, I would pick just Amphetamine if I needed to work say 30ish hours straight. Quite impressed so far, sadly I didn't just take Isophenmetrazine. Currently on
22mg's of Isophenmetrazine
30mg's Temazepam
15mg's Oxycodone
800mg's Gabapentin.

I do plan on trying this on it's own soon.

EDIT: Lasted 4 and a half hours, very very very easy comedown, that reminded me of Amfonelic acid. Which every time I did the latter I just hit baseline and fell asleep. Exact same thing here. Very relaxing drug (That sounds weird when I'm talking about a stimulant) yet just watching the leaves fall to the ground and being outside laying on a couch was perfectly fine, no bad side-effects. My BP/HR stayed normal the entire time. This isn't a drug to party on, I honestly would describe it being more of a nootropic than a pure stimulant. Lasted 4.5 hours total. Will 100% come back to this. The desire to work was there, but I was just content watching leaves fall off of trees and browsing Reddit.

Note: The reason the above /could/ have happened was because of the combo I was on. So do /not/ take this as a trip report, take this as just /my/ experience. Which well... there aren't many TR's I thought I should have added a tiny one to my post.

Overall: Very interesting drug, and I'm going to try it with just .5mg Clonazepam (Benzodiazpine addict) and see how that goes in a few weeks :) If any questions, I will try to answer them (and if I can't, I'm 99.99999% sure someone else on here can)

Last edited:
Given the (all be it a bit less)activity of other piperidine based stims is there any info or reason to suspect unmethylated 2-phenylmorpholine or even 3-phenylpiperidine wouldn’t be close to a active as phenmetrazine itself?

As i am fallen in love with the „harder“ stuff like MDPV/a-PVP and a-PHP I think i can stop about trying this one, right - especially when i‘ve found the 3-FPM not all-too exciting?!?

I hope, this isn‘t true, especially because the market is free of „good Stils, but...

Interesting, i have also wondered about analogs of phenmetrazine. Although it seems limited results so far

well i’ve seen 3-fluoros create i wide varience in fx from p2p so it might not be totally fare to judge based on that and as a pvp lover myself i do like to dip n dabble in the “more casual/social stims” like meth, not sure if this a releaser like meth which can give u more of a rolly feeling rather than geek/tweak