• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New Opana 40mg - Light Brown 230 D

konscious

Greenlighter
Does anyone have experience with these Opana?
They are light brown and have 230 on one side of the pill, and D on the other
They are the same light brown color all the way through.
Putting them on foil tastes the same as the G74, but leaves a completely different residue and smoke.
Can these be smoked? Can they be Snorted?
Thanks.

Do they crumble into powder like the G74's?

Smoking pills is not advisable!

If the crumble easy, they probably can be snorted......just be careful, Opana is very strong.

Seriously I agree on not smoking them.... If they are anything like the old ones while unadvisable after washing away the filters with some simple chemistry I'm choosing not to reveal and without this method is not safe whatsoever so that one can obtain a powder that can be run through a wheel filter to give either a very legit nasal spray or IV solution that if prepped wrong will be like playing Russian roulette yet loading the barrel every time with another bullet after you pull the trigger... You may get lucky a few times yet sooner or later you would get shot.

That's what I've always heard but they do need to be able to be crushed for that method to work. I'm not familiar with these new pills and therefore have no idea whether they are crushable or not. If anyone else who's gotten them can chime in, that'd be nice. I take it these are another generic version of Opana ER's. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
IKR. Like I don't get all this smokin pills business. i tried it(out of curiosty) with a Roxy 30 one time. COMPLETE WASTE. I got a slight buzz for 30 mins. Snorting, I get. Shooting, I get, plugging, I get and of course eating I get...but smoking??? I've seen threads on people smoking Roxies, opana, and heres a kicker Suboxone Strips. WTF. Now the person was not on it for maintiance and said that smoking the strip did give a definate high, but. just ugh. Opana sooo strong, I've only got to try it once or twice, they were 10mg pills that were hard as rock so could not figure out how to snort them, but I had NO tolerance at the time and think I ate 2-3 and felt pretty damn good. Was dissapointed though cuz I knew how strong they were and wanted to snort them, they would've lasted me all week with how my tolerance was. But looking back, what I should have done was soack them in soda over night, and then plugged the soda if the time release mechanism is anything like the Oxycontin OP's. Before i knew about plugging and all the loop holes to get through the time release pills.

I mostly smoke H, I don't like these. My tolerance is too high to snort or swallow. The rush from smoking isn't great. They crush down well enough but they like vaporize, they don't smoke like previous Opana or oxy. No else has seen these? They have a big cursive D on one side, same symbol as the white suboxone.
How would one get the most out of these?