• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Online Survey (Residents of Melbourne Australia Only)

Done.

The only problem is the question:
What's the party drug/psychostimulant you use most?
It doesn't have MDMA as an option.

Yes what shorza said! Also I thought the writing was too tiny or maybe that's just my eyes! :|

i did it too. funny how there's no MDMA on the most used drug question. i just chose MDA. its close enough

done and done. that's the best survey i've ever filled out - most others *never* give the opportunity for positive comments about drug use, so it's good to see a kind of democratic approach for once. thanks for the link, johnboy :)

syntech said:
i did it too. funny how there's no MDMA on the most used drug question. i just chose MDA. its close enough

Same. I think Turning Point should keep in mind that people that choose 'MDA' probably mean ecstacy.

Thanks for the feedback guys, if you think of any other comments regarding this survey please feel free to post them here. I'm not sure whether the people running this study are interested to hear this kind of stuff, but if it was me I'd be all over this kind of feedback to help me interpret the results better. After a week or two I might put together an email to the survey people to supply them with a summary of comments on this survey.

BT :)

PS: To make the font size readable in IE, hold the control key and scroll down with the mouse-wheel, or select View/TextSize/Larger from the menus.

Last edited:
^^^ are you sure you're looking at the correct question? when i did the quiz there was one question (which is your favourite party drug, or something like that) where ecstasy was a selectable option, but it wasn't in the list of responses for the 'most used drug' question? perhaps they've changed it...or you could have just glanced at the wrong one? anyway, i just chose ghb, so i didn't have a problem ;)

Edited back... I was looking at the first question - there's 2 almost identical in different sections of the test. One has the options, the other don't.

BT :)

Done. Wasn't bad.. I thought the "Are there risks?" section was pretty stupid, but I guess it does separate the absolute morons with those who have some idea...

Your feedback about the drop down menus was passed onto Turning Point and it has now been fixed :)

mission complete....finally a survey that people want to fill out.