• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

New names for your imaginary bud strain you created

yummybudbite pineapple
toogoodalisious express
wickedpowdereddontnut lol

Weeping Widow: as I'd try to create a strain that reliably produces chains of calixes that come out of calixes until you have a foot long chains out of every single nug.
Had it happen once and there was one more calix per day every day on all calixes....the plant was like 2 feet tall and so fat it gave 350g dry buds, all the branches had to be tied to ceiling as could not hold the weight of the buds.

ShitCovered Kush. The effects would be awesome, would not be a shitty strain at all. It'd have a mix of indica and sativa genetics. Somewhat similar to blue dream in effects, overall one of the best strains IMO, though leaning a little bit more towards indica than that in terms of genetics. Perhaps more like blackberry kush, mostly indica but the sativa genetics still influence the effects to give it a very mellow, yet uplifting sort of high. So, despite the name it would actually be really good stuff, truly the best of the best. However, it would be a speciality strain for the coprophile community, because it would have a faint hint of excrement in the odor of it as opposed to smelling like any other strain of cannabis ever created. Not sure how it could be done. Perhaps by watering the plants with a mixture of water and liquid ass? The stuff wouldn't be popular among the general public and likely wouldn't be a big hit at the dispensary. Nor would they even want to sell it as it most likely not sell to the general public. I'd market it exclusively to the scat fetish community where it'd probably be a huge hit, stuff would be grown and sold exclusively in Cali. But the odor would be very subtle. Like it wouldn't be too intense, just a very subtle hint of fecal that's easily ignored by those in the room who aren't smoking it.

It wouldn't be clear the room strong. Just kinda subtle, yet most folks would probably just say no thanks if you offered them a hit sort of thing. And since most people without a scat fetish probably wouldn't want to smoke weed that smells like feces, a large portion of the people who'd want some of it or would want a hit of it at parties or whatever would probably often end up being fellow coprophiles. So, it would be kind of a way to drop the hint. Which could make it much easier for folks like me to find someone who shares the kink. And there's a big fetish community in San Francisco especially, so it could be a big hit among a certain niche, which it'd be marketed to. To be honest, I have actually had a bit of a business idea as I was typing this. Not sure how successful it'd be, but here it is. This new strain would be exclusively sold at a dispensary in San Francisco that'd be right next to a sex shop that I'd either also own or would be owned by a business partner somehow. I'd call my dispensary Kinky Trees, and the logo would be two weed leaves in a suggestive position. It'd be a California dispensary geared towards and marketed to the fetish community. And in addition to this strain, found nowhere else in the world, it would have a full selection of legal cannabis and cannabis products.

Last edited:
multiverse blaze
supersonic multiverse
tonicchronic chrome bud
gabbahubba annbuba
expressglaze beamberry
sneakypete lightbeam