• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

MsMittens

Greenlighter
Hello! I'm new not only to this forum but also to the concept of exploring phycodelics specifically LSD or similar chemicals, so if anyone has any advise about safety, dosage or otherwise, the guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

I can't speak through the gag, even if I wanted to. I feel the pounding from your thrusts and your hands around my neck. I smile inside as I know I'm safe with you and you're using me for your pleasure. This is what makes me happiest, when you're getting what you need and want, no matter what you do with me. Pound, pound, pound. You must have really enjoyed listening to me with the vibrators. free sex chat

You're giving my pussy a pounding that I'll definitely feel for a few days. Pound, pound, pound. You groan and pull out, lift my legs even higher, and plunge right into my asshole. I scream into the gag, unprepared and now in quite a bit of unexpected pain. You pull out a bit and push in, pressing past the boundaries keeping you out. Once fully inside, you resume your punishing pace, fucking my asshole and enjoying it. "Ahhhhhhh!" is all that comes out from between my lips. live sex cams

"Fuck baby. This is so tight!" You slam in and out of me a few more times and then freeze, balls deep as you pump loads of semen deep inside. You slowly withdraw and set about releasing my hands from their bonds. I rub my shoulders while cum leaks out of my ass. You plop down on the bed next to me and pull me close. The only thing I hear before falling asleep is "How long will the kids be gone?" live sex chat

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight! Take a look at our Psychedelic Drugs Index in our PD forum. You can learn a lot about pretty much any psychedelic you'd like to know about.

Don't fuck around with psychedelics. Respect them. Take them with a purpose and not just because you're bored. They are not toys. You might lose your mind delving into them, because it's a lot of fun