• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Thickchicken

Bluelighter
Hey guys been reading around these forums for years anytime I have a question , I usually find what I need. Thanks for having me, I’ll be posting a question about the new “apo oxy 80” generics ... I’m hoping you guys can help me

hi... would it happen to be chicken-thigh? got more taste...;)
welcome to BL. will be back inna bit just wanted to offer a salute.
<3

What's up @Thickchicken!

Welcome to the fam. Glad you've found BL helpful.

Just curious, what types of questions did our community help answer previously if you remember?

Well enjoy your day - welcome to Bluelight :)

... I’m hoping you guys can help me
Yeah, we have a way of making sure most get on without a scratch. As a whole... humble me couldn't stand the pressure alone.
Been emailing the gov of fl tryin to get a clearance letter sos i can drive. =D
I know off topic but feel the need to paste the nonsense here. Sorry but any insights would be great. :)
Love always,
Ptah

In the process now of obtaining a valid DL in South Carolina and need a clearance letter from the state of Florida.

I have put the info online but comes back "invalid Fl License" or the like. The license number is the same I carry with me yet it is a SC number.

Would like to atone for what may have been done while I was there but not sure what it was, who to speak to, how much it will be, where to send the funds, how the funds are sent, when to send etc.

Is it possible I can get directed to an office that has the ability to hash this out as I am getting old and ready to get a license. :)

Best wishes always,

You guys have all helped direct me with pharmaceuticals since I was in my teens. I probably avoided many issues because of blue light and for that I am grateful. I am 28 years old and I’ve been in and out of recovery from various drugs since I was 16

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!! I do have a fairly good knowledge of drugs and harm reduction in general etc so I’m sure I can contribute to the community !