• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New Member: Serious Question about Vendors re: Harm Reduction

Ololiuqui

Greenlighter
Hi all, I have been benefiting from the knowledge shared here for years without ever feeling the need to contribute much to the discussion. Alas, there is something I've been wondering about it so here I am.

This is a serious question about a very fundamental rule here and I hope it will get a serious answer. This regards the restriction on discussing vendors and sourcing. Are there other recommended forums where this kind of discussion is allowed? Specifically the greymarket of Research Chems. Hear me out ...

It seems like this seriously falls in step with the interests of harm reduction. There are some dodgy vendors out there, and some very legit ones, and it seems important that there is a place where people can compare notes on who's who.

I was inspired to ask as I was reading through the Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE thread in which there is some vague discussion of a 'well-known vendor' who was selling something that was suspected at worst not to be what they said it was or at least very impure.

On darknet platforms this is inbuilt in the sharing economy, the reliability and purity of the vendor is borne out by their patrons' reviews. But if we're talking about labs with www sites, it's different and we need a place to ask about the reliability and purity of vendors when were talking about novel compounds. So in the interests of not breaking a Bluelight constitutional rule with my first post, I wonder if someone might be kind enough to share some direction to forums where this sort of thing can be more openly discussed? Maybe it's old school like IRC e.g.

For what it's worth I totally understand and am behind the restriction on sourcing here, and other similar forums like r/researchchemicals, because I see how things would very quickly get out of hand with dodgy people using the forum to essentialy advertise. Also there are the interests of anonymity which allows for the important free exchange of information that otherwise would be difficult to access.

Thank you all for your efforts.

Hi @Ololiuqui - welcome to Bluelight!

I wish i knew a forum where you could discuss sourcing, but i honestly don't. You're right, in that at bluelight we do not discuss sources of any kind, even if it would be "helpful" to people. We don't want BL to get shut down for something like that.

I'm sure you can find reliable sources if you look hard enough, just not here on BL.

Anyway, glad BL has been of benefit to you! Hopefully you can stick around an contribute if your heart desires. We run this social database based on unique experiences, so anything at all that might help others i would encourage you to post. No pressure though :)

Peace!

Cheers @madness00 I imagine it would be something more private, and not indexed by search engines, in the interests of longevity - i.e. not being shutdown, or overrun with cowboys.

Having spent the better part of an afternoon doing my homework on this one - researching a specific vendor. Reddit seems to be one of the better public platforms for cross-referencing the reliability of specific vendors, especially as a few of them maintain their own subreddits and are active there. I suppose it is also a platform where this kind of brazen name-dropping can be allowed because it is not a platform dedicated specifically for the discussion of legally dubious material. But the benefit of hiding in plain sight via a large generalised platform also means that suspect subreddits will simply be deleted, but no one is archiving them.

Hi. Welcome from my side of town.
IMO reddit sucks a**. There may very well be discussions about vendors there but reddit just seems immature and "incorporated". Like going to a store and one gets teemed by inexperienced or slack sales reps. Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings but just gotta give it straight.
Would love to hear experiences, though if one does sourse. Post it in trip reports or something, ya know?
Thanks for joining up and hope to see ya soon.
Happy trails,
Ptah

Last edited:
@PtahTek yes of course, I know exactly what you mean. Reddit is full of cowboys, hilariously immature ones at that, these people don't know their ass from their elbow and they're trying to peddle super obscure compounds. In short yes there's a lot of shit to wade through. So that's why I opened this thread, as I know it's a delicate subject and just putting the feelers out for some wisdom on this. Thanks for chiming in. Perhaps the newbie BL forum isn't the best for trying -- as delicately as possible -- to open up discussion on this subject, but it didn't seem to quite fit anywhere, certainly not in the 3-HO-PCE thread, but then again, maybe I should have just followed up on some confusion there surrounding the purity of a particular batch. Anyway, see you around and cheers for your thoughts.

This is a very good question and it's been on my mind because there has been a noticeable shift through the last couple of years as to the content of posts because of an inlux of newer bluelighters with rc on the brain mentioning dark net vs clearnet vendors and an exodus of people who generally did not touch on the subject of research chems at the same time.

There's plenty of posts regarding experiences on dark net and many mention how great their sources are dark net wise without actually mentioning who the vendors are. It smells of quasi dealing or supply despite the lack of naming vendors.

It's strange to me as I personally have not had any interest in the research chem area and stick to drugs I obtain from actual people and drugs that are illegal because they are good . I can't see any rc around now being on par with drugs that were legal once but are not now thanks to wider public finding them and using them to the extent they get attention.

If I were to mention where or who I can get drugs from , that would be same as me touting a reliable (or dodgy) vendor. Besides if someone has a good source of any kind it's better to keep that source relatively quiet to have it continue, bad vendors...well I agree harm reduction could work outing dodgy people but not up to me.

Point to note: it is the drug itself or research chemical that should be talked about and what they do to people, any bad or good experiences and importantly what to do to avoid any physical and mental harm rather than who makes it or where to get it.

I don't know why people even feel the need to mention the vendors or how well known they are , what amounts they are having in their stash etc as that seems quasi "pm me and I'll hook you up" sort of thing.

A lot of bluelighters really fuck themselves up on rc and don't seem to put out warnings or share their knowledge to warn others but there is a lot of "yay I'm selling my bitcoin and swapping for drugs easy" shit, I dunno, its not exactly helpful and leads people to discussions that are kinda gross to read.

I guess dark net has killed drug culture in a way as there's only so many mentions of " selling bitcoin and my parcel is 1 day late" stories that can be read before becoming dull .

Best of luck, you have a point about dodgy vendors but it's better to point out dodgy drugs than suppliers as they all are dodgy.

Last edited: