• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member long time user

Big_hoss

Greenlighter
Whats up everyone gotta say ive been a bluelight lurker for quite awhile just recently joined not sure why the wait honestly
So a little backstory...im 33 i grew up with an alchoholic father and a pill addicted mother, selling drugs was like a right of passage in my family. I have three older sisters all who have been to prison for selling, thankfully i never got busted with enough to do any real time. Ive been out of selling for a few yrs now but i still use, never been really addicted to anything guess i dont have that all or nothing mentality, im currently high on meth and coke as i type this...i started early (10) with weed moved up to acid and xanax and pretty much any thing i could get, got older (15) found stims fell in love with the rush and euphoria. I limit my use to the weekends only and ive never i'ved anything, not talking down on anyone who does just not my cup of tea.ive learned so much from this sight i catch myself reading forum after forum for hrs haha anyways glad to be a member hope to stick around for awhile !

Awesome man glad you enjoy BL so much - great to have you.

Be safe out there, and Welcome to Bluelight :)

BTW - what made you finally sign up? Just out of curiosity?

Was it the meth? Lol. But really, just for feedback, what converted you from lurker to member?

Not really sure why i waited to be honest but signing up probably had something to do with the meth haha ive been spun and searched threads for hrs figured fuck it might as well contribute to the madness that is bluelight.