• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member intro!

Pipsniff

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! My name is Pipsniff and I’ve been using your website for some time to check out a few things. I live in Hampshire, UK and I suffer chronic pain conditions.
The drugs my friend uses are zopiclone 7.5mg (will do a 28 box in three days), DHC 60mg ( highest dosage 150mg, friends occasional favourite is diazepam 5mg (dosages anything up-to 15mg, maybe more.) Enjoys a good drink and medicinal cannabis.
Thanks for reading. ✌️

Welcome here to Bluelight it's nice to meet you.

Suffer from some pain issues myself so talk about opiates pretty frequently around here. Its a great bunch of people on this board and im sure all will lend an open hand. We have alot of fantastic posters from the UK im sure you will cross paths with in EADD.

Have a nice day Okay :)

Welcome aboard pipsniff, great to see another person from Hampshire on Bluelight - much of my family comes from Hants :)

I look forward to seeing you posting in the forums and getting involved.

Take care,
CFC

Hello I'm Phil and just a few things about me. 8 months clean now from just about everything...almost. Alcoholism was my biggest downfall. 750 ml bottle of vodka a day. Every opiate except heroin, thank God. And the finale was eating 17 ambien. Out! Next thing I remember I'm in a hospital a nurse looking over me saying welcome back. I felt like shit for days. Docs telling me that I had liver hepatitis and an inflamed pancreas. Long story short... I got clean with the help of some great VA doctors. Rehab and na meetings. This was when I was 136 lbs. Now weigh 192 and enjoying life. Thats about it in a nutshell..glad to be here....

Good to have you @xaddictx - I think we met briefly in The Lounge ;)

Do you have any hobbies? I find it easier to stay sober with them, or at the very least a career.

See you around!

Good to have you @xaddictx - I think we met briefly in The Lounge ;)

Do you have any hobbies? I find it easier to stay sober with them, or at the very least a career.

See you around!
Yea absolutely. Mostly bowling, hiking and a good walk usually takes away any cravings. Lol you guys indoctrinated me in The Lounge? The responses made me laugh. Nutjobs! Did 20 in the Navy also and retired dont ask me how I got thru that one!

Honestly love a good long walk too. I used to walk 1-2 hours every day but just yesterday I move and am now closer to a bus/train so I only walk during cigarettes which is still a lot.

20 years is like.. almost my whole life! Do you have any cool navy stories you can wet our feet with?

Congrats on the retirement. I hope to hit the lottery soon and join you ;)

Hey Bluelight, I have been reading this forum for years but never signed up, anyway trying to find out some stuff about a new medication I found. hope to speak more laters, nice to meet you all.

Hey - Welcome to Bluelight @MysticRobot :)

I just edited out your location because it almost sounded like you were sourcing, but feel free to talk about your new medication if that isn't the case!

See you around,
madness00

Honestly love a good long walk too. I used to walk 1-2 hours every day but just yesterday I move and am now closer to a bus/train so I only walk during cigarettes which is still a lot.

20 years is like.. almost my whole life! Do you have any cool navy stories you can wet our feet with?

Congrats on the retirement. I hope to hit the lottery soon and join you ;)
?

Hey @Iamnotahorse - welcome to Bluelight!!

I see you've posed your question in pillsreport.net subforum.

I have no idea as to the answer, but i hope someone can help you figure it out.

You rock ?