• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New, looking for friends, like minded people! :)

Sketch 8420

Greenlighter
Hi all... Been long time lurker on these forums and have learnt so much. They really have helped with well.. lots! Just wondering apart from the ice/shard craze(epidemic) what other drugs Aussies have more or less in abundance? I mean i was opiates for about 5-6 years multiple times a day. I guess you could say a full blown addict. I'm finally free after methadone and bupe and alot of help I'm Downers free. Untill my cat have a dabble here ot there.. Nd shard on occasion but I could have it non stop. It used to be like that maybe ten years ago with pingas... Is it just where I live or has alot of other drugs died down and ice is here?? I mean I hear trips are back but it's at least for my cat hardly ever heard of? Can people enlightened me about maybe the states, cities in Australia and what's readily available to there pets? I know cokes around but I'm talking mdma, LSD, proper speed? And what location it kinda is. I miss trips! Sorry for the rambling. cheers guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Sketch 8420 :)

Your introduction sounds a bit like sourcing so i'm going to edit out your email address.

Aussie, huh? Yeah, ice is that shit over there, i've heard. Here on the east coast USA it has just started to flow in as of ~ last year.

Feel free to check out Australian & Asian Drug Discussion , but remember, no sourcing!

I feel like you had good intentions though, i just had to say it.

Any other hobbies you have in the great country of Australia? Kangaroo tipping? (IDK shit about Aussie lol).

Peace!

Haha ok all good! Yeah meth flooded here!! Never seen anything like it and I know all Aussies will agree, it's rapid! And may no kangaroo tipping. Speaking of I did see about 40 of them at the river the other day! Kookaburras to! Had a nice lunch while chillaxing (my cat) on some Val's... Beautiful day!! But as for tipping no, they shoot them?? It's nice to get a reply. I wanna be regular on these forums. I've had enough just reading for yrs and yrs lol

Hey Sketch, we don't use terms like cat or swim on Bluelight. Please write in the first term as in "I haven't heard" as using third person terms doesn't protect you or Bluelight and only serves to make things harder to read and understand.

See you around Bluelight ;)

Victoria has vials of lsd insane good presses for mdma. Perth is a bit sus and people there have told me some crazy stories of their RC trips years ago.