• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New kinda locked up

Eerased

Greenlighter
Hi I am new to the group. :eek::eek:I'm alittle confused. I used to be a member back in 2008, 09
I got in a "situation" that made it impossible to go online for the last 6 years. When I left
I was a member here as well as opiophile. I got in a little opiate related trouble and ended
up locked up sense march of 09..
Can someone please fill me in on the gossip of what happened to opiophile?? I'm sure it's here
somewhere but as it is I only have about 2 hours every few days where I'm able to spend more
than a few minutes online. I'm still in a half way house.
My story Im sure will be of some interest here and may just help a few
out.
So if anyone around here knows what happened fill me in please My user name is the same here as it
was there but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was here. It may have been the same.
If any of the old timers are around...
Please don't yell at me for asking a question that the answer is already here somewhere.
I cant wait to have some time to browse around I miss these forums!!:D:eek:

Welcome back eerased! And welcome home, I hope your trip was uneventful. Damn dude so they gave u 6-7yrs for dope(I'm guessing)? That's hefty time bro, they get u on distribution charge or something? I heard about opiophile closing but I can't rember why exactly. Well I just wanted to say hi and welch u home. Take care and god bless bro!

Welcome back eerased! And welcome home, I hope your trip was uneventful. Damn dude so they gave u 6-7yrs for dope(I'm guessing)? That's hefty time bro, they get u on distribution charge or something? I heard about opiophile closing but I can't rember why exactly. Well I just wanted to say hi and welch u home. Take care and god bless bro!

Yep they gave my 96 months. The FBI DEA on a consp. to distribute oxycodone.. Long story crazy one. needless to say I am technically still in their custody until June. Sux ass. It's been a long trip. I couldn't even figure out how to make a phone call on a cell when I got out. Crazy shit. I am going to post the story here eventually but it's a really long one. Like I said I'm online just briefly and mostly from my phone which is annoying but also very convenient. The first chance I get but on the short It was a sting and I got caught up in it. I got the most time because I didn't roll over on anyone like the other guy did. By the way I'm a chick. Well I guess you could say ole lady now...43 lol
thanks for the warm welcome.. I miss the old family feel I had at that phile.

Johhny Mohawk the owner staged a couple forum "emergencies" and used the donations from that to fund his drug habit. Eventually he just didn't pay the forum bill and it went down. Many old opiophiles have migrated here and this site http://forum.drugs-and-users.org/ it was started by long time opiphile members. It happened very recently and played out over the course of the last year. It was crazy to be a part of.

8 yeas is a really long time and I am really sorry you got caught up like that.

Got lost again but luckily I will always find my way back
Johhny Mohawk the owner staged a couple forum "emergencies" and used the donations from that to fund his drug habit. Eventually he just didn't pay the forum bill and it went down. Many old opiophiles have migrated here and this site http://forum.drugs-and-users.org/ it was started by long time opiphile members. It happened very recently and played out over the course of the last year. It was crazy to be a part of.

8 yeas is a really long time and I am really sorry you got caught up like that.
Wow that spynfs crazy. Got lost again but luckily I will always find my way back. Im headed to that site you mentioned thanks so much.