• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New-ish US DEA Regs, AB-PINACA, etc..

speedballs_over

Bluelighter
I apologize if this was already posted, but it bears a reminder as the holidays are approaching and since some vendors may still ship/sell these in the US:

www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2014/fr0210.htm

SUMMARY: The Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is issuing this final order to temporarily schedule four synthetic cannabinoids into schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). The substances are: Quinolin-8-yl 1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxylate (PB-22; QUPIC); quinolin-8-yl 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxylate (5-fluoro-PB-22; 5F-PB-22); N-(1-amino-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide (AB-FUBINACA); and N-(1-amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide (ADB-PINACA). This action is based on a finding by the Deputy Administrator that the placement of these synthetic cannabinoids and their optical, positional, and geometric isomers, salts and salts of isomers into schedule I of the CSA is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety. As a result of this order, the regulatory controls and administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions applicable to schedule I controlled substances will be imposed on persons who handle (manufacture, distribute, import, export)

Hope this helps some people with HR of the incarceration type.