• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New here...

Sweendog420$

Greenlighter
What’s up everybody? I’m new here, however I’ve looked at this site for many many years, for information. I am from the Philadelphia area, however I left the area for about six years, when I return things were altogether different regarding the drug game. When I left Philadelphia had the best $10 bags of heroin on the East Coast. Allegedly. Honestly though they were pretty good. I return, and the bags are only five dollars. I wasn’t excited for long. You need three of them, and you’re lucky if you get high at all. People are walking all around Kensington in a complete and total daze, and I wonder how they get like that. I’ve tried and tried, but it just doesn’t work. Now everything in Philadelphia is no longer heroin, it is fentanyl/mixed with tranquilizer. I would give anything to have the old $10 bags of dope back. Can anyone relate?

Hey @Sweendog420$ - welcome to Bluelight.

There has been a lot of talk that the meth nowadays isn't what it used to be, either. IDK because i only started using a couple years ago. And i bought some dope off the street in my city recently and it was straight fentanyl. The coke is stepped on as shit, and it needs an acetone wash to even feel the rush.

IMO the only drug that got better is our weed :rolleyes: - don't get me wrong, it's my second favorite drug, but yeah quality in many areas for hard drugs has gone down.

Hopefully the information you've gotten here was valuable. I love this social database - very helpful, nonjudgemental and sort of like a family to me and many others.

Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy, my friend.

Peace!

Welcome, friend. You are among family here. Ive been out of the H game for awhile but last time I checked around the start of covid it was trash in the US, can only imagine it's worse now.

You are at home here. Nobody judges and everyone helps each other.

Welcome

Hey @Sweendog420$ - welcome to Bluelight.

There has been a lot of talk that the meth nowadays isn't what it used to be, either. IDK because i only started using a couple years ago. And i bought some dope off the street in my city recently and it was straight fentanyl. The coke is stepped on as shit, and it needs an acetone wash to even feel the rush.

IMO the only drug that got better is our weed :rolleyes: - don't get me wrong, it's my second favorite drug, but yeah quality in many areas for hard drugs has gone down.

Hopefully the information you've gotten here was valuable. I love this social database - very helpful, nonjudgemental and sort of like a family to me and many others.

Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy, my friend.

Peace!
This, plus even the dark net is trash now, at least in the US.... For heroin/meth/coke/ketamine/mdma at least

Thank God you can still get some good lsd which I can attest to :)

Hey @Sweendog420$ Welcome to Bluelight. =)

I have a friend out west in Seattle and they told me that tar is still huge out there. Maybe dealers are either going with tar for smokers, or the fentanyl for the bangers.
the in between brown is something from the past more or so.

Welcome. BL is a great place. You get a lot of sympathetic listeners when you need to vent about how shitty your deals are. Seems pretty common for most of us except the pharmaceutical pill poppers.

Wow, I like this place already. I just got back from prison after six years, about eight months ago. When I came back it was a rude awakening. Everything changed, I mean everything. They don’t even sell real heroin anymore, it’s all fentanyl, the bags are only five dollars apiece but you need like five of them. I can go on and on about the changes. Oh, the police in Philadelphia don’t even care about the drugs. They only seem to care about GUNS. When they refer to Philadelphia, the Kensington section specifically, as an open air drug market, they are telling the truth. It’s all out in the open as if you were at a bazaar, or a flea market. The problem is the drugs aren’t drugs anymore. everything is synthetic. Just give me my old dope back!!

Yep. I reckon the age of opiates is coming to a close. The future is a million different varieties of speed - which is a lot less likely to kill you.

Congrats on your freedom too.

The problem is, I hate speed. I like downers and opiates. Hell, I miss barbiturates. A lot of younger people never even heard of them.Thank you, it feels good to be free.

Welcome home from up top, brother. When the switch first happened 1/2 bags were killing ppl. Especially ppl released thinking shit was the same.
There NEEDS to be a spot or site to rate the fetty to reduce harm out here. I unteract daily with ppl at KnA and see the od's still tossin xans in the mix.
Stay out, be safe, and push for a rating!

Thanks bro, thanks for the kind words also. I don’t know how to go about pushing for a rating system. I just got back from Kensington about 10 minutes ago. They probably sell over 500 different bags of dope up there, and none of them are any good. I just wanna be done with this shit. I’m wasting all my money on garbage, just to be not puking. Anyway I got this shit called 2020, it’s like a 4/10. And I’m about to mix it with some shit called Jaguar, that’s about a 5/10. Problem is some of the stuff has more tranq, and some has more fetty, you kind of have to mix stuff. And if you don’t talk to somebody and know what’s good that day, you’re pretty much pissing in the wind. I miss the days where I could snort 1/I miss the days where I could snort 1/8 Of a Suboxone strip, and catch a nod.

Wow, I like this place already. I just got back from prison after six years, about eight months ago. When I came back it was a rude awakening. Everything changed, I mean everything. They don’t even sell real heroin anymore, it’s all fentanyl, the bags are only five dollars apiece but you need like five of them. I can go on and on about the changes. Oh, the police in Philadelphia don’t even care about the drugs. They only seem to care about GUNS. When they refer to Philadelphia, the Kensington section specifically, as an open air drug market, they are telling the truth. It’s all out in the open as if you were at a bazaar, or a flea market. The problem is the drugs aren’t drugs anymore. everything is synthetic. Just give me my old dope back!!

Yeah man.

Congrats on the release ;) i was in for a good 2-3 days when i violated probation 3rd time.

But.. the fent. And on the east coast our meth is pretty bad.

What’s up everybody? I’m new here, however I’ve looked at this site for many many years, for information. I am from the Philadelphia area, however I left the area for about six years, when I return things were altogether different regarding the drug game. When I left Philadelphia had the best $10 bags of heroin on the East Coast. Allegedly. Honestly though they were pretty good. I return, and the bags are only five dollars. I wasn’t excited for long. You need three of them, and you’re lucky if you get high at all. People are walking all around Kensington in a complete and total daze, and I wonder how they get like that. I’ve tried and tried, but it just doesn’t work. Now everything in Philadelphia is no longer heroin, it is fentanyl/mixed with tranquilizer. I would give anything to have the old $10 bags of dope back. Can anyone relate?
were you in philly in 2005 by any chance?

The problem is, I hate speed. I like downers and opiates. Hell, I miss barbiturates. A lot of younger people never even heard of them.Thank you, it feels good to be free.
I'm young and barbiturates are good shit.
In Europe there's not much fentanyl and it's usually sold as fentanyl if it's sold. The game sounds like shit there.