• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New here - need experimenting advice :)

Rogerandybarnes

Greenlighter
Hi y-all. Im a computer programmer and love being on rooftops! :) Also enjoy BBQ. Been using 40 mg oxy daily for 6 months, 80 mg tramadol for 5 years, both for chronic pain. I used them now more because I am stuck on them, enjoy them, and have some pain. I am getting bored with them though. I?d like to experiment with two goals: (1) making the experience much more euphoric and (2) increasing my energy (maybe different mixtures would be required for these separate goals?). Suggestions??

I was thinking about a cocktail with oxys, tramadol, grapefruit juice and Dexteomethorphan (DXM), and maybe some maybe some Benadryl and aspirin. Thoughts about how this would work out, what to leave out, and if any of this should be consumed ahead of time (eg, the grapefruit juice). And how much DXM to include? What are the typical experiences doing this?

Much love and thanks to you all. ❤️��❤️��

Last edited:
NMI --> OD

Welcome to Bluelight Rogerandybarnes - your post will get better attention in out Other Drugs section. :)

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Two things:
1. Tramadol + DXM + Diphenydramin = risk of serotonin toxicity/hypertensive crisis, possibly seizures and in the worst case death, so don't combine those, it's not worth the risk
2. Why the aspirin?

Last edited: