• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new here! long time lurker

yourgothgirlfriend

Bluelighter
hey there, my name is max and i've been a long time (like, YEARS) lurker. this forum has saved me from making some seriously stupid drug-related decisions. i figured, why not join finally?!
currently my drug of choice is oxycodone but i am currently on suboxone. currently diagnosed with fibromyaglia, hence my current choice in drugs. previously was more of a stimulant person and struggled for a bit with a meth addiction, but the good 'ol opiates got me now.

thanks for listening to my ted talk

Welcome to Bluelight Max!

Its good to hear that you have decided to join up.

Good work getting over the meth addiction.
How long has it been sense you last used?

Andy

Welcome to Bluelight Max!

Its good to hear that you have decided to join up.

Good work getting over the meth addiction.
How long has it been sense you last used?

Andy

meth? about a year and a half. oxy? about a day. suboxone was about 2 hours ago. i very recently (yesterday) got prescribed suboxone and i’m not liking it as much as i would’ve hoped

Welcome! I'm glad you signed up. It's good to have you. I feel for you with that diagnosis.. I was diagnosed with something when I was 16 and it's made my life quite challenging.

What's up with your location... are you struggling tonight?

Welcome! I'm glad you signed up. It's good to have you. I feel for you with that diagnosis.. I was diagnosed with something when I was 16 and it's made my life quite challenging.

What's up with your location... are you struggling tonight?

yeah but that’s unrelated to my current condition, i put “hell” as a joke mostly haha

ok good... just checking.. ?. What's the condition?

just in tons of pain from my fibromyalgia. currently the suboxone doesn’t seem to be working too well given i’m also on it for pain (not just getting off the oxy). it works very well for the first half an hour and then wears off so i’ve been really struggling.

ughhh that sucks. I hate it when people are in pain. I would call the doctor tomorrow and tell them that this isn't working for you. They need to manage the pain. I've never heard of suboxone used to treat Fibromyalgia. Pregabalin would possibly help. You definitely should get in touch with your fibro dr tomorrow to get something that will help you.

ughhh that sucks. I hate it when people are in pain. I would call the doctor tomorrow and tell them that this isn't working for you. They need to manage the pain. I've never heard of suboxone used to treat Fibromyalgia. Pregabalin would possibly help. You definitely should get in touch with your fibro dr tomorrow to get something that will help you.

i’m prescribed lyrica but it makes my bipolar go haywire for whatever reason. it also makes my fatigue much worse. currently medical stuff is tough to do given i recently (and wrongfully) got my medicaid taken from me, even when i had access to medical care they still told me there’s not much else they can do since i’m weary of antidepressants (the other weird treatment for fibromyalgia) bc of the aforementioned bipolar and they don’t know if bipolar meds will help (but they make me zombied out to the max tbh, i’m really sensitive to those types of meds)

i’m prescribed lyrica but it makes my bipolar go haywire for whatever reason. it also makes my fatigue much worse. currently medical stuff is tough to do given i recently (and wrongfully) got my medicaid taken from me, even when i had access to medical care they still told me there’s not much else they can do since i’m weary of antidepressants (the other weird treatment for fibromyalgia) bc of the aforementioned bipolar and they don’t know if bipolar meds will help (but they make me zombied out to the max tbh, i’m really sensitive to those types of meds)
Me too! Allergic to so many. I can't take immunosuppressant drugs. I have been stuck on prednisone for a long time because i've tried those biologics and they failed AND I still need steroids.. Sheesh! So you're on disability?... or are you still functioning well and able to work?
I think you're wise with being cautious with what you put in your body. Antidepressants are shit and actually most of the big pharma drugs are shit.God gave us everything we need in nature. Have you tried Kratomfor the pain?

Me too! Allergic to so many. I can't take immunosuppressant drugs. I have been stuck on prednisone for a long time because i've tried those biologics and they failed AND I still need steroids.. Sheesh! So you're on disability?... or are you still functioning well and able to work?
I think you're wise with being cautious with what you put in your body. Antidepressants are shit and actually most of the big pharma drugs are shit.God gave us everything we need in nature. Have you tried Kratomfor the pain?

aww man. i feel ya. i've had a lot of awful side effects from those types of meds - seizures being the biggest one, aside from severely worsened mood swings to the point of regular suicide attempts being the most common. i'm not on disability, been trying to get on it but the government decided to take away my medicaid and has been a pain in my ass ever since. i used to work but it made me miserable being on my feet all day and made me slump into a deep depressive phase.
i have tried kratom! it just doesnt last long enough for me and when i dose more than like, twice i get weird and shaky and cant see straight. the taste and texture of it also gets to me (i 8 times out of 10 will puke before i can even finish it) and the kratom extracts dont feel the same for me so it isnt a regular thing for me anymore

aww man. i feel ya. i've had a lot of awful side effects from those types of meds - seizures being the biggest one, aside from severely worsened mood swings to the point of regular suicide attempts being the most common. i'm not on disability, been trying to get on it but the government decided to take away my medicaid and has been a pain in my ass ever since. i used to work but it made me miserable being on my feet all day and made me slump into a deep depressive phase.
i have tried kratom! it just doesnt last long enough for me and when i dose more than like, twice i get weird and shaky and cant see straight. the taste and texture of it also gets to me (i 8 times out of 10 will puke before i can even finish it) and the kratom extracts dont feel the same for me so it isnt a regular thing for me anymore
I make a kratom tea and its very tolerable. The vendor matters. Try a vendor on the American Kratom Assoc. GMP participants page. Try the 1st 1 on the list... excellent every time.

I make a kratom tea and its very tolerable. The vendor matters. Try a vendor on the American Kratom Assoc. GMP participants page. Try the 1st 1 on the list... excellent every time.
oh no, i go through a good vendor. i always heavily research substances before i put them in my body and i don’t order from just anywhere. thank you though! i’ve tried to make the tea numerous times as well and it really did nothing for me compared to the regular toss and wash. i don’t know why, i tried making it a couple different ways and nothing worked as well. i think it’s so strange how different forms, strains, etc. effect different people. what works for one might not do a damn thing for the other

hey there, my name is max and i've been a long time (like, YEARS) lurker. this forum has saved me from making some seriously stupid drug-related decisions. i figured, why not join finally?!
currently my drug of choice is oxycodone but i am currently on suboxone. currently diagnosed with fibromyaglia, hence my current choice in drugs. previously was more of a stimulant person and struggled for a bit with a meth addiction, but the good 'ol opiates got me now.

Hey welcome to bluelight man

hey my name is Kevin im a loing time lurker myself im on suboxone my preferred drug was perkocets also