• NMI Moderators: D's | madness00 | PtahTek
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

New Here I already feel welcome

CMBSui

Greenlighter
I've been lurking for a long time never thought id actually make an account. Im struggling with xanax abuse its gotten to the point where i started doing random pills. With the help from others my psychiatrist and therapist included i'm trying to come off them. I've been doing really well recently but on the 15th i ODed so that's what started this all. I feel basically at home here i haven't been involved in any other forums so i have a lot to learn so let me know if i'm doing something wrong.

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
Hey CMB. I'm glad you're here. Many of us have had our share of close calls and will support 100% you and your wanting to break your addiction. We are happy that you're still here with us. Don't be shy, everyone here is pretty nice and there is a lot of good information to be shared.

Welcome to Bluelight!

andyturbo

Moderator: AADD, MDMA, TL; Administrator: PR.net
Staff member
Hey CMB!!

I love reading posts like this. So great to have new people (or old lurkers like yourself) sign up to the funny farm!

What @LadyAlkaline said is spot on.

A big welcome to Bluelight buddy and Im looking forward to seeing you around! ?

Andy

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I've been lurking for a long time never thought id actually make an account. Im struggling with xanax abuse its gotten to the point where i started doing random pills. With the help from others my psychiatrist and therapist included i'm trying to come off them. I've been doing really well recently but on the 15th i ODed so that's what started this all. I feel basically at home here i haven't been involved in any other forums so i have a lot to learn so let me know if i'm doing something wrong.
Hello and a very warm welcome to you. Yes this forum is a remarkably friendly positive and accepting place. So many really great people here and a very high level of knowledge and intelligence and awareness, with an extremely high level of good will maintained at virtually all times.

Just being a member here and sharing my experiences and being a part of this crowd has been extremely therapeutic and beneficial for me personally, however much or little I participate or contribute myself.

So I'm really glad that you feel so at home here already and I hope you get all of the support and advice you seek here, I'm sure you will.

Nightrider19

Bluelighter
Welcome!
I am really happy I joined this forum, I haven't even bothered to sign up to any others.
This little community is not only supportive but very intriguing.

I have learnt so much already and its a fun little venture sometimes.

have fun!