• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New here, from New York State! 💓

MissShardy

Greenlighter
Hello all! I'm MissShardy, an oddball female nearing her ravish age of 33 from a small town located in the Southern Tier region of New York State!

I love to read books, freelance write, listen to music, travel, watch movies and Netflix, camp, cook, bake and do some graphic designing...

I'm a born Christian- turned-atheist who's recently been studying and opening to the belief "Spirituality" and how to develop spiritually, psychologically and emotionally. Researching about the "occult" is a growing fascination of mine, as well as witchcraft and white and black magic...

I am also an active user of crystal meth (as you probably could have guessed 😁) and marijuana. I smoke both substances regularly but with weed a bit more since it's easier to get out of the two... and besides, MaryJane was my first love and will always hold a special place in my heart... ❤

I think many people who preach that drugs are all bad and cannot be enjoyed by anyone recreationally are only brainwashed sheep who act like robots and can't think for themselves. I mean, sometimes life's is not all black and white; there are also gray areas, too!

While I think my drug use has brought some obstacles in my life I feel it's also brought me just as much good and beneficial in it too. For instance, I learned to open up and relax more, and it's on these drugs where I've had more realizations about myself than ever. Plus, they're just so damn cool and fun!

Anyway, I've heard and even briefly scrolled through this community site before and I've always been curious. I think it's so wonderful that there's actually a REAL judgement-free forum website where addicts, whether in active use or recovery, can be friends and share insight with anything and everything, and I think it's a very awesome thing.

Glad to be here! 💋

Hey and Welcome to BlueWorld

Sure you gonna find a lot of info and like minded people with the same interests as you.

Regards
CoffeeShroom

I went to school in Binghamton. Then there’s Elmira Corning and Jamestown which I’ve never been to. You might be from owego.

I went to school in Binghamton. Then there’s Elmira Corning and Jamestown which I’ve never been to. You might be from owego.
No, I'm in Hornell but yes, I grew up in Elmira and lived in Corning for a brief time. Never been to either Binghamton or Jamestown...