• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new guy

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Hello bluelight folks I just joined a few days ago, and I've already posted around a little bit, but I figured I'd do a formal introduction.

I'm still young, in the prime of my "researching", and I feel that I'm somewhat experienced. But I certainly acknowledge the fact that I don't know anything in comparison to some. That's the thing that drove me to bluelight. I feel alot of folks in the crowd of recreational drug using are just so uninformed and so unintelligent about their drug taking.

But hopefully I'll be able to share my experiences to others, and help them along the way. And certainly I will learn much while I'm here. Thanks for readin

Oh man I love me some mushies! My personal favorite psychedelic out of the ones I've tried (lsd, dmt, 2ci).

Hell yeah man thanks!

Welcome shroomyboom!

I am new as well, but you have me beat, you are just jumping right in there!!! :)

You are a man after my own heart. lol Hope to see you around the threads.

Davida

Shrooms are always great.....as long as I take them with trusted friends.

How did you enjoy the 2c-i? It is one of my favorite psychedelics because it can be taken in social situations without much fear.

Welcome to Bluelight Shroomyboom!!! :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

The best experiences I have had to date are mushrooms, and MDA. I have certainly had other intense experiences with 2c's, LSD, salvia, MDMA, Ketamine and even possibly DO's (sold as "acid" on blotter of course :|) but I have yet to have an experience to blow my single IV MDA experience out of the water.

Yeah psychedelics when you're not with trusted friends is a recipe for disaster in my experience. I love 2ci also, honestly I think I might like it better than lsd, due to the fact that I've had lighter experiences on it. But lsd is awesome too. I did actually have one experience with 20mg of 2ci where I was in a social situation, and the trip didnt go all that great.

Welcome Shroomy! I am a fairly new member too. Joined back in 09 But just now started posting. Gotta love those cubes! I agree w captain some good cubes, mda, and a soundtribe sector9 show and that is livin' my friend! WELCOME BUD!

Damn I just discovered soundtribe sector 9 a week or so ago, and they are damn great

Hey yo! I need help ive tried APVP had a friend getting it and he wrecked his car and gone now cant find anywhere afraid to JUST ORDER so where can i go im in states

Welcome to Bluelight!

The best experiences I have had to date are mushrooms, and MDA. I have certainly had other intense experiences with 2c's, LSD, salvia, MDMA, Ketamine and even possibly DO's (sold as "acid" on blotter of course :|) but I have yet to have an experience to blow my single IV MDA experience out of the water.
Was looking back through some of my old threads and decided to get a blast from the past to my NMI thread... and realized that even from Day 1 @Captain.Heroin was there for me...

Love you CH!!!