Supplements New guy thinking about steroids.

pahn

Bluelighter
Hi all. I've been a very scrawny guy my entire 33 years of life. Im 5'10" and have weighted 125lbs for 16 years. Even when i worked out regularly years ago I just toned what little muscle i had. Long story short I was recently given free access to my boss's gym and have been working out everyday for a month straight specifically to build mass. So far im still skinny, but my arms are already almost twice the size. Ive actually gained some significant muscle mass and i feel so very tempted to try to get steroids to really bulk up. Ive already been taking whey protein and have been on a heavy protein diet. Trouble is, im from a pretty small town and i have no clue where to start. Its always been easy to find opiates and whatnot but ive never heard of steroids in my town before. Is this a bad idea in General? Should I invest in some of the legal steroid alternatives i found online? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

I know that one of my friends was happy with ostarine. Seems easier to find and easier on the body than strong steroids.

First I'd recommend you read the First Cycle sticky if you haven't already. Then give us a little more info about yourself. What you're eating, how you're training, stuff like that

First I'd recommend you read the First Cycle sticky if you haven't already. Then give us a little more info about yourself. What you're eating, how you're training, stuff like that
Wow I actually learned quite a bit from the first cycle. Honestly right now my main concern is that i have low testosterone. I dont know this for certain, but i was an opiate addict for the majority of my life, so the odds are stacked against me. I made a doctors appt to get my levels tested and go from there. As far as diet, i tend to eat mostly one giant meal a day for dinner because i have a hectic day work routine, but i eat fiarly healthy, I'm a trained chef so i can definitely cook and i dont settle for much processed garbage. I usually snack at night or afternoons mostly on semi healthy options like nuts, jerky, cheese, crackers. I currently work at an old fashion sausage shoppe so i have a pretty high protein diet what with the easily accessible and often free meat(sausage, landjaeger, salami, venison, etc). ive been using what protein everyday as well, but since i already have a fairly high protein intake for my size I only use about 1 1/4 scoop(25mg protein) instead of the recommended 3 scoops per day.

As far as training I dont have a very strict regime atm, I base most of my routines off of a mixture of p90x and ddp yoga. My boss has a gym and gives me free roam, so ive been mostly using free weights, curling, benching, squats, etc. I use some of the other equipment but not sure exactly what theyre called. Ive been mostly focusing on upper body and and for the past month straight and i throw in a cardio day here and there. I also do push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and crunches everyday. Sometimes I throw in a few more ab exercises like bicycle kicks, scissors, planning, etc.

Last edited:
So it seems more or less you're looking for trt and not so much a cycle/major performance enhancement? Just wanting to make sure I understand what you're wanting. Food intake definitely needs to go up as you're underweight. If you do suffer from low testosterone, being on trt will most certainly increase your appetite. Nothing wrong with your training as it seems more "athletic" geared to suit the needs you wish to fulfill. Just don't neglect training your legs. Definitely follow through with the blood work and talk it through with your doc. It seems some doctors are starting to understand that low testosterone symptoms are largely subjective and can be independent of blood work values. Low to me could be normal for you (feeling wise) or vice versa. Trt needs to be used to alleviate symptoms as that's what it's purpose is: improve quality of life and your health. Good luck and keep us posted

Why not just start with a bit of trt? Inject 12-20mg of testosterone (try subcutaneous rather than into the muscle) every day (or 100mg twice a week) and within a month you should have an idea of whether it agrees with you. Test seems like the safest one you can take - safer than the SARMS apparantly. I never got on with sarms - just made me tired. Testosterone gives you energy and most importantly for me clears life-long depression.

Why not just start with a bit of trt? Inject 12-20mg of testosterone (try subcutaneous rather than into the muscle) every day (or 100mg twice a week) and within a month you should have an idea of whether it agrees with you. Test seems like the safest one you can take - safer than the SARMS apparantly. I never got on with sarms - just made me tired. Testosterone gives you energy and most importantly for me clears life-long depression.
Sorry, im sort of new to all this. Where could i find trt? I live in the U.S. btw. Isnt it basically prescription only? Do i have to hunt it down like opiates?

Depends how you are set for money - you should be able to pay a private clinic if you ask for it they will do blood tests for you - if you are a short of money scumbag like me you will have to buy test off the darknet.

One thing to bear in mind - once you start trt it's a lifelong thing - do you have the cash to keep paying for test when there's brown sugar to be paid for?

One thing to bear in mind - once you start trt it's a lifelong thing - do you have the cash to keep paying for test when there's brown sugar to be paid for?
Ya that's a concern I had as well. Sure, i can afford it now and for the near future, but i dont exactly have any assurance that I will remain financially stable. Ive had more than a cpl times in my life where i had it made then in an instant lost everything. Especially during the pandemic i could wind up jobless and broke in a matter of weeks. I cant even begin to count how many businesses have closed in my small town over the past year, and the unemployment rate is skyrocketing. Also I don't have great insurance so even if i have to pay upwards of $100 a month I dont think i can commit myself to having to constantly have that financial upkeep every month. I mean if its $100 I could possibly take the risk but anything above that would be risky, and i think $100 would be a godsend of a price with my insurance coverage so maybe i shouldnt even bother getting my levels tested. Just another hospital bill. Im too inept to be able to go on the darkweb, and even so I dont think i could trust shooting up mysterious liquid off the darkweb lol.

Ya that's a concern I had as well. Sure, i can afford it now and for the near future, but i dont exactly have any assurance that I will remain financially stable. Ive had more than a cpl times in my life where i had it made then in an instant lost everything. Especially during the pandemic i could wind up jobless and broke in a matter of weeks. I cant even begin to count how many businesses have closed in my small town over the past year, and the unemployment rate is skyrocketing. Also I don't have great insurance so even if i have to pay upwards of $100 a month I dont think i can commit myself to having to constantly have that financial upkeep every month. I mean if its $100 I could possibly take the risk but anything above that would be risky, and i think $100 would be a godsend of a price with my insurance coverage so maybe i shouldnt even bother getting my levels tested. Just another hospital bill. Im too inept to be able to go on the darkweb, and even so I dont think i could trust shooting up mysterious liquid off the darkweb lol.
You can get labs done privately (paid out of pocket) from life extension or private md labs (Google them and price compare the 2 sites). Should be less than $100 and it doesn't end up on your medical records. From there you can decide what you wanna do. As for black market gear, I can't give you direct sources but I can tell you it's not more than like $40 per 10ml of testosterone. If you're going for trt doses then that's 10 weeks for $40. And with how prominent gear usage is these days, the likelihood of you getting bad testosterone is very slim. Just vet the sources well by reading reviews and stuff and see how long the source has been in business. Usually that's enough to figure it out. If you decide to go the black market route, you can PM me and I can help walk you through the process. I won't give sources but can tell you if things sound correct with the process, if the product sounds good, etc. It's really a simple process these days though it does seem intimidating at first as you're essentially giving money to someone you've never met

Do you think you can find good testosterone on the darknet then serotonin? Hope so - as doing it through private medicine is a little too rich for my blood.

Do you think you can find good testosterone on the darknet then serotonin? Hope so - as doing it through private medicine is a little too rich for my blood.
Don't even need to look on the darknet. There's plenty of larger scale reputable operations out in the open. 2 major brands are pharmacom and mts. I can't give direct links to them but they are easy to find