• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New girl. Need some advice on some morphine usage.

Just take 30 mg's and shove it up your ass and enjoy the high, ive been on morphine for a year and thats what I do and I enjoy it!

I am long time opiate user. Shooting H or dilaudid or even roxys has been OK. I have not had a good buzz from IVing morphine. I always have morphine and I always eat it. SHooting morphine makes you all red un the face histamine release and the kick/rush is not as euphoric like you would think. I get a much better feeling taking them orally. I have not tried to plug it. But I am thinking about it. I usually wake up and dose then go to work. I would be worried about holding it in all day. Or do you only have to hold it in for 30 min or something? I guess it does get absorbed into your butt, I am just envisioning it leaking out lol

Why do people think injecting drugs is so awful, yet they are willing to shove pills up they're ass.

I mean, come on. When you go to a doctor, they inject you with morphine; they don't say "bend over and take it like a man" or a woman in your case. I hate to suggest IV, but morphine sucks unless it's injected, anyway. Just sell em to a junkie and get something better before you shove pills up your ass.

Ahahaha I wasn't going to say anything til your post made me laugh.....still I would never recommend iv use to anyone, (not to say that was your intent). If you don't do it, DON'T! It's almost impossible to turn back to other ROA. Also shooting morphine is especially awful. It burns so badly a lot of people can't do it fast enough to get a good rush, and have even had their fingers swell so badly they had to take their rings off out of fear for their circulation. Ug I shudder at the memory.

Really is no one going to talk to the OP about the dangerous path of dependency and addiction they are going down?

Opioids are not something one should use for good feelings. The physical dependency is not worth it and will take hold at some point without notice. I highly recommend to research opioid dependency and what it takes to end such a dependency as it's not simple and can take a year easily to feel back to normal thanks to post-acute withdrawal symptoms (PAWS).

Seriously OP think twice about using the morphine and save them for when you have an injury and need to block out the pain.