• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New from Kentucky born Ny!

Beetle 6989

Bluelighter
51 Have been a drug addict and alcoholic for a long time! Love this site helped me a lot with my Meth mixing that I dk a lot. New meth user fot 1 month.

Hi, glad your here. I've been a member for awhile, but never did say hello to everyone.
I'm 65, and have been using assorted goodies for about 50 years Quit alcohol about 10 years so ago, it's really not good for you. Enjoy ☮️

What up I'm another NYer who's relocated to a rural area (you didn't say rural KY true but pretty much anything is rural in comparison to the city ,no?) I love it tbh. Relieved a lot of mental pressure I didn't know that was building in the first place. I love and miss the city but sometimes a change of scenery does a person good.

Hi, glad your here. I've been a member for awhile, but never did say hello to everyone.
I'm 65, and have been using assorted goodies for about 50 years Quit alcohol about 10 years so ago, it's really not good for you. Enjoy ☮️
Yeah I'm gonna taper off and try not to drink I've got pancreatitis I think I've had it before I have been drinking bad for a while and more after I have had more body pain. But I added Meth about a month ago now stopping that fir sure. Alcohol is the worst drug for my body but let's me get through everyday. The older I get the more thing's I can't do mostly because I drank heavy for a long time. When you were raised in a drug and alcohol family and loved it from the start hard to be sober.