• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New from Buffalo, NY

rwnjeesingh400

Greenlighter
Hello all, im new in Buffalo, NY. originally from the city. Love opiates, bars, herb. Started sniffing dope about 2-3 years ago and cant find shit out here. Any advice for a newb?

Yeah, man. I would take the part out that makes ya seem like you are seeking some dr00gs, bro. They arent too keen on this round here... can get someone in some real shit and its best if we just dont fuck around like that.
On another note: Welcome to BL.
Stick around a bit and tell us more? Any animals about?
Be safe and see ya later.
peace

I get it.
I need some shit myself but am here. Cool place to hang and fuck with people like us.
All good.
One

You already made a new member post 🤦 just let ppl comment on that one. We try to limit crossposting, ie. Posting the same question in multiple threads or posting the same thing twice. I'm merging this with your other one.
Who else is here and from Buffalo, NY?

As well, we've already told you we can't help you find drugs here. Man just ride down to the hood and ask around, damn

Or learn to order from the dnm. Either way, we can't help you here, and if you don't refrain you'll get another point, or a banned account. We've been clear, and we've asked nicely lots of times.

Or learn to order from the dnm. Either way, we can't help you here, and if you don't refrain you'll get another point, or a banned account. We've been clear, and we've asked nicely lots of times.
I would imagine it is all around safer to learn to venture the darker regions of cyberspace for this type of shopping and use fent test kits I would also imagine

Who else is here and from Buffalo, NY?
Lol I am but I aint involved with anyone from the dope game today do have some stories to tell and know the hood but this aint the place to source amigo

Last edited:
I would imagine it is all around safer to learn to venture the darker regions of cyberspace for this type of shopping and use fent test kits I would also imagine

Lol I am but I aint involved with anyone from the dope game today do have some stories to tell and know the hood but this aint the place to source amigo
If you've got stories about it, check out our north and south American drug discussion forum, or maybe drug culture, those would be the best places to share.