• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New fentanyl analog with serious dopamine\serotongenic activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-DEX-25

Bluelighter
So I have been using this fentanyl analog that I have no clue what it is. It may not be a piperdine based fent analog either who knows?

The thing is it produces strong opiate activity but also produces strong rushes of mdma like feelings as well. It honestly feels as though it has cocaine and MDMA added to it except a marquis test comes back yellow?

I am also getting depersonalization from it as well and mild psychedelic effects as well. I often find myself grinding my jaw while squirming from the pleasure! Wtf is going on?

I wanted to use this shit to come off kratom, yes turns out kratom is not easy to come off actually turns out its worse then anything ive been through including full blown benzo detox!!!

I was desperate so i decided to switch and then cold turkey this shit is my best bet but wtf this shit is wierd?

Also I tried using kratom again and it caused a precipitated withdrawal from the fent analog? Wtf any ideas because im really concerned this is some wierd research chemical opiate with unusual pharmacology. Honestly its super interesting what ever it is along with probably the most euphoric opiate i could even imagine.

What's it called? Or rather, what are they calling it?

OP, if I'm mistaken, I genuinely apologize, but from what I've gathered, the nature of this thread is simply "I tried a drug and it is weird". As I always say, I would never discount or invalidate your experience guy, but we can't really field threads that are devoid of a definitive goal or question. I'm not going to outright close this, because we definitely want you to have a place to go should things turn bad for you, but this isn't really in line with what we typically field here in OD. We also have no way of knowing what it is you have outside of you getting it tested.

We could spend a lot of valuable time discussing the finer points and effects of a drug that we will never actually know the identity of. I'm sorry, but on second thought, I'm just not really seeing how this could be more important than someone with a legitimate concern or question?

Yeah we don't allow "what did I take" threads, sorry. It's simply speculative and the only real advice anyone can give you, regardless of what it is, is to stop taking it.

I actually do sympathize with kratom w/d being more difficult than some other opiates. However a fentanyl analogue is so not the way to go. I honestly don'y suggest using a full opiate of any kind to try to get off kratom, that was what got me into years of worse hurt than kratom. But if you're going to anyway, using something with a long half-life is the way to go. The first time I tried another opiate to get off kratom, I used poppy seed tea, which lasts for about 24 hours due to natural time-release of the morphine contained in it. I dosed it every other day, 3 times. At the end, I had no withdrawals from anything. I went a few days, felt great. Then decided it would be okay to do poppy tea once in a while because I liked it a lot better. Cue years of misery.

Be really careful, you're likely just going to trade one addiction for another. I don't recommend it. But if you DO use another opiate, do not go with a fentanyl analogue or anything with a short half-life as it will just be equally or more difficult to come off of than kratom and will require dosing frequently to keep masking the kratom withdrawals which will lead to just trading for a new drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.