• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New E 7 15 mg oxycodone best 15 mg oxycodone I've ever had and I've had them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxy king

Greenlighter
New E | 7 15 mg oxycodone pill round and light greenish blue epic pharmaceuticals llc

so I've been using oxycodone 10 years and this is the best oxycodone I've ever had in a 15 mg pill has anyone else had these yet they are great ?? ???? I hope I'm in the right place I'm new to bullfight but I have been reading the forums for years however.
Ill repot more picture if I'm allowed tast color and more there is no pics online and very little infor but I have the bottle right from the pharmacy ????
they are good you guys I think the best better then the As and the Ms way better feels like a 20 mg
its definitely somthing to write home about
also if you turn the 30 mg ones side ways the E 8 they look like a smile face and that's what they make you do smile lol

Any help on where to put this guys I thought trip was my best bet cause I feel great like I'm on a relaxed warm trip in a relaxing hammock warm wind blowing on the beach lol any help or feedback would be great lol
ps can't blow my mood I'm doing good ��

I'm gonna move this to Other Drugs since it's not a trip report. Welcome to Bluelight, glad you finally joined. :)

TR -> OD

Status
Not open for further replies.