• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

New drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably fentanyl.
Hey dude is their a way i can send u a pic their is no way those are fentanyl. I just shot 3 30mg supposedly Mexican Oxycontin and didn't even catch a head change. I'm not brand new but it had been so long since we had done any it should have rocked our world I'm pissed

pill ids are not allowed on bluelight sorry
sorry I'm new to Blue light and I thought that the Mexican black market pills we're dangerous but the ones I got were nothing I just don't understand I'm always careful and those small amounts just to be sure I've been on opiates since I was 19 and I'm 52 now and I made them worse than ever but with the opiate crisis it's so hard to get them most doctors when they find out how much I need to have a half way normal existence that's too much they're scared of the d e a so any suggestions I'm open to them

Drug ID threads are not allowed, I'm sorry. The reason being there is no way anyone can tell what you have through a picture or description. There are a lot of fake pills out there, mostly with fentanyl pressed into them but someone could also easily just make fake, inactive ones.

Also this is one of the recovery support forums. If you have some specific questions besides IDing a pill, you should post them in Other Drugs. Welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.