• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

'New' Clandestine Meth Trend Hits The Media

I know people doing this, but at least they have the sense to do it outside, dressed like a biker out for a January ride (including a helmet), with a fire estinguisher handy.

The retard I know doing it doesn't have that foresight. He's already burned himself pretty bad once with gas, no explosions yet. Only a matter of time though =\

[snip] - no synth discussion is allowed here. Welcome to BL! But please do read the DiTM guidelines before posting here again.

You should yield about a gram, to a gram and a half of Methamphetamine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't you just [snip] I think this could be done a lot more safely, but I don't think we're allowed to discuss it here.

Two years ago I did this just to do it. No telling how old the method is, it's hella dangerous and fuckin reakksss

Meth is one of the most disgusting, dangerous drugs I've heard of. It's fucking battery acid and enough pseudoephedrine to kill 5 blue whales.

images
Nobody knows how much pseudoephedrine it takes to kill one blue whale, let alone 5!

My cousin had a similar setup .. he could make anything from gram or less to close to half an ounce.. But he couldn't do it all in one bottle .. he mostly used soda bottles to make his gas and to puff off his finished product... but alas one day the valve he had for controlling how fast his annie escaped got clogged and the bottle built to much pressure... all while he was tweaked out of his mind... stupid mother fucker almost go a darwin award
he lifted the bottle to his ear to see if he could hear any more gas being let out of the valve and the bottle blew up in his face... stupid ass hole didn't have a shirt on or wet towel around the bottle like he should have.
He had annie burns all over his chest and it ate the shit out of the moisture in his eyes. he almost was blinded had to get surgery to get scar tissue removed. The whites of his eyes had actually turned black it was fucking weird looking. He couldn't go to hospital and had about 2-3 weeks of excruciating pain ...

holy shit

no instructions for synthesis, please - especially not really sketchy ones like these

What the fuck. And you created an account to post this shit? Goddamn.

I'm sorry, but there's no magical way to create meth-heroin (what the fuck is that even?) from shit in 2 minutes using some tricks. As of right now, our world adheres to certain laws of physics. So, spare the bullshit.

2 posts and he/she is gone. I'd say a mod will wont to remove that garbage.

I could barely understand what that guy was talking about.....he should lay off the meth-heroin.

And he dug up such an old thread and bumped it post that. Pure class.

^ well, there needs to be some entertainment from time to time, right? But yeah, had to read it twice to understand what was going on and I think I had to sacrifice a few million brain cells in the process.

WELL OVER THE YEARS OF THIS AN THAT .an thing this thow a 2 lelter bottle .wow so u would think a cheap bottle made to hold chem thick walled .an a pressure release .much more safe .a weed sprayer wow that was hard

A blind man could see that the "war on drugs" will never be won. Let's try freedom for a change.

too much money in it for prisons. The war on drugs is being won by the law....but the winning is not "eradicating drugs" (that would actually be a loss for them b/c then they would have no more profits from jailing people)...the winning is locking ppl up, making money of them, and allowing mexico to continue to import drugs to fuel this money making scheme

WELL OVER THE YEARS OF THIS AN THAT .an thing this thow a 2 lelter bottle .wow so u would think a cheap bottle made to hold chem thick walled .an a pressure release .much more safe .a weed sprayer wow that was hard

Does this comment actually say something, or I am correct that there is no semantic content, and it's just "word salad"?

^ lol, it's pretty hard to decipher.

I think it's something about a 2 litre bottle though. 8(