• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new chick

loveserenitydreams

Greenlighter
Hiya Bluelighters, you can call me Maeve (the one who intoxicates). I'm 18 years old and I've been surfing this thread for a long time and finally decided to start getting involved in a community that I feel a part of for once. I am currently on the track to graduate high school and I will be moving from Michigan to Colorado for college where I will be studying music business and technology. Interested in meeting like minded people :)
Drugs that I enjoy include cannabis, cocaine, ice, whippets, alcohol, xanax, opiates, psychedelics, etc. My favorite is Tina tho :p

~ Hey @loveserenitydreams ~

I'm glad you feel like you can make BL home. It is for so many of us, too. Jump right in and don't hesitate to ask any questions or goof off with us in The Lounge, just remember to follow our BLUA. Not saying you haven't, just want you to get off on the right foot :p

Tina is my love as well.. cannabis a close second. Do you find xanax to be more euphoric than other benzos? I've always just slept and/or blacked out on it, lol.

Welcome to Bluelight!!

See you around.

Do you find xanax to be more euphoric than other benzos? I've always just slept and/or blacked out on it, lol.
Xanax is just hype man. I take 2mg minimum to get relief these days, a 10mg valium hits way harder. If you don't experience anxiety constantly, I doubt you'd get euphoria from any BZD; the euphoria is in the relaxation and relief from anxiety. But I digress...

Btw OP, welcome! BL is a great community full of people who know a heck of a lot more about drugs than the average doctor does.

~ Hey @loveserenitydreams ~

I'm glad you feel like you can make BL home. It is for so many of us, too. Jump right in and don't hesitate to ask any questions or goof off with us in The Lounge, just remember to follow our BLUA. Not saying you haven't, just want you to get off on the right foot :p

Tina is my love as well.. cannabis a close second. Do you find xanax to be more euphoric than other benzos? I've always just slept and/or blacked out on it, lol.

Welcome to Bluelight!!

See you around.
Haha thank you sm! I find xanax to be very euphoric when taking smaller doses b ut anything more than a couple hulks and I blackout or pass out hahaa

So are you saying for you personally a 15mg size of Valium would be equal to how much xan?
Xanax is just hype man. I take 2mg minimum to get relief these days, a 10mg valium hits way harder. If you don't experience anxiety constantly, I doubt you'd get euphoria from any BZD; the euphoria is in the relaxation and relief from anxiety. But I digress...

Btw OP, welcome! BL is a great community full of people who know a heck of a lot more about drugs than the average doctor does.

So are you saying for you personally a 15mg size of Valium would be equal to how much xan?
I don't really believe in BZD equivelencies, but I'd equate 15mg diazepam=3mg alprazolam. But the duration/potency variation between the two almost makes them like completely different drugs.

I'd further say, 10mg diazepam=2mg alprazolam=4mg clonazepam, ime.

One last question would you wait a full 24 hours after taking oxy to ingest 10-15 mg of Valium? Currently peaking on 7.5mg of oxy. But the problem is I have access to more. So idk what’s best
I don't really believe in BZD equivelencies, but I'd equate 15mg diazepam=3mg alprazolam. But the duration/potency variation between the two almost makes them like completely different drugs.

I'd further say, 10mg diazepam=2mg alprazolam=4mg clonazepam, ime.

One last question would you wait a full 24 hours after taking oxy to ingest 10-15 mg of Valium? Currently peaking on 7.5mg of oxy. But the problem is I have access to more. So idk what’s best
Idk it would depend on your tolerance to both drugs. 10mg of both oxy and diazepam are not that strong, but if you haven’t a tolerance to either, it could be dangerous. A full 24 hours wouldn’t be necessary but you may want to wait for the effects of one or the other to fade before ingesting the next substance.

So I’d be safe at 6 hour mark? I’d prefer the Valium anyways cause the oxy is not fun anymore and Valium helps me control paranoia from weed.
Idk it would depend on your tolerance to both drugs. 10mg of both oxy and diazepam are not that strong, but if you haven’t a tolerance to either, it could be dangerous. A full 24 hours wouldn’t be necessary but you may want to wait for the effects of one or the other to fade before ingesting the next substance.

Hai thar, welcome to the forum its nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to seeing you around I love stimulants to and Methamphetamine is pretty much the cream of the crop. I'm on some Cathinone research chemical that's a Stimulant/Empathogen right now called Ephylone that is fairly exotic and enjoyable but I'd trade it for pure shards anyday of the week.

Lve & Lite,

Cosmic Charlie

Hiya Bluelighters, you can call me Maeve (the one who intoxicates). I'm 18 years old and I've been surfing this thread for a long time and finally decided to start getting involved in a community that I feel a part of for once. I am currently on the track to graduate high school and I will be moving from Michigan to Colorado for college where I will be studying music business and technology. Interested in meeting like minded people :)
Drugs that I enjoy include cannabis, cocaine, ice, whippets, alcohol, xanax, opiates, psychedelics, etc. My favorite is Tina tho :p

Welcome Maeve! Cool name.
I also appreciate the colorful approach to your first post! You chose to leave alcohol black...that's pretty appropriate, huh?

You should check out some of our other subforums. Lots of cool stuff to talk about.

Make yourself at home. We are all glad to have you here!