• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New but not new!

Anissa1355

Greenlighter
Hayluuuuu! I’ve been a drop in at Blue Light for 10 years. From Canada 🇨🇦 BTW. Just today I decided to make an account.
I know a lot about Drugs. I am a Harm Reduction Worker.
i also have lived experience. Currently I am loosing clients to bad dope on the streets.
starting to wonder if there is anyone selling clean drugs these days. I’m sick of watching people die!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup @Anissa1355??

So i just edited a bit of your post because although your intentions sound fantastic, also could come off as a clever way to source drugs ;)

That said, we DO have a sub forum for NSADD. You are free to check it out. But again, this is not a drug hook up site.

Now that that's out of the way.. How the fuck are yah? Chillin'?

Welcome to Bluelight!

Hey @Anissa1355
Welcome to Bluelight :)

I to work with individuals coming off of drugs/alcohol, and what I noticed (same with me) is most people that are using think more about getting busted by the police then they would from an OD. Just saying that by experience, because I really could care less at the time if I were to die from an OD (because I knew it would be some good shit).
I see LOTS of people do good for a while, then like left turn, and I can only guess is they got the obsession to go use again. With people being so new in recovery, it is sometimes hard (as I am sure you already know that).
So with you being a 10 year noob/vet then I am sure you already know about our support forum?
recovery support
Things might have changed over the years but there is still a lot of people on here that do want to make a difference!

Let me or any of the other NMI mods know if you need any help navigating around.
Cheers!