• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New but not new

3o4our

Greenlighter
Hello, you can call me CJ.

I've been on bluelight, vaults of erowid, reddit, and many other sites over the past two decades.

I've always found what I needed basically, without even creating an account.

Well tonight that changes.

But, yes.

Opiates and methamphetamine are my DOC for sure.

Never IV anything before.

I've done every common drug and a few less common like 2CB - strange but wonderful.

Used to drink a lot. Don't anymore. Don't smoke tobacco either.

Anyway I couldn't find any info on something and I guess I'll be posting for the first time on an accidental discovery...

😲

Welcome to Bluelight and thanks for the follow. I’ve also been a keen user of meth although giving it up was my NY resolution. Opiates make me sick though and I never touch them except maybe after surgery. Have fun on the forums.

Welcome to bluelight @3o4our. Glad to have you here. We have tons of great information about pretty much all drugs under the sun. What was it that you couldn’t find information about? Myself and many of the staff and members have an great deal of knowledge to assist you. Please stick around and share your knowledge and experiences to this world class drug discussion board!

🧙‍♂️
Thank you kindly.

Yes I hope to start engaging wherever I see fit, and being able to interact more than just scrolling through.

I had put my question/statement under Heroin/Methamphetamine

Hey @3o4our - welcome to Bluelight!

I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy the community as well.

See you around :)

hey @3o4our
Welcome to Bluelight =)

Portland huh? That's whats up man. I fucking love the west coast. The east-coast fucking sucks. I mean some people might like it, but not me. Imagine living somewhere where you can throw a rock and hit a church. (not saying don't do that) but rules/laws and such just aren't like they are out west.

Bluelight is set up sort of like Erowid and maybe Reddit? If you are looking for something particular you can use the search function ^ up top there, and search for (whatever) via 'thread titles' or posts/replies with (whatever) used in a sentence.

Welcome again, and see ya around!