• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEW BL, what do you think?

^^^ Yeah, the text size is a bit of a pain... cos changing text size in my browser doesn't adjust it like before. Posts with a lot of writing in them are kinda making my eyes blur over ;)

The plus side of wearing my glasses to read the font, will mean that my family might think I'm doing something productive with my time for a change... ;)
(I wish it would be homework :()

Ugly(It looks likie the old .,old BL!!)
Very functional 6though...I'm sure i'll adapt
;)

When Bluelight went from UBB to VB the writing was small as well. They increased in shortly afterwards. I'm sure they will do the same now.

The new layout I like... But we'll soon see how long it takes for me to crack the shits cause I can't find anything.

Don't mind the new style, just like that they kept the forum layout the same on the homepage

I thought it fucking sucked at first as I couldn't remember my BL mail password and couldn't get my new login pw. Now I've found it and I'm happy :). After being almost certain I'd lost my 1200 posts identity and finding it again, I'm happy with the new look!

Meh.. I don't really like the format at all.

Still, I'm back so soon, so yeah, I cave. I'm addicted.

-former krc-

Is there a way to type what you want a hyperlink to appear as onscreen like in the old bluelight?

I just realised that with an avatar and my name being so long that my posts appear slightly a bit more to the right than everyone elses... I feel special.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
As a mod, there are so many new & cool features which will make life so much easier.
Purely out of curiosity, is there any chance one of you mod type people could post a screenshot of the mod control panel or whatever it is you've got? It'd be interesting to see what sort of options you have to try to keep this zoo under control! :)

aloowishus said:
Ugly(It looks likie the old .,old BL!!)
Very functional 6though...I'm sure i'll adapt
;)

God I couldnt have said it better myself.

UGLY ! TOO OLD SCHOOL LIKE WE HAVENT MOVED ON.

OW ! ITS HURTING.

:eek:

oooooooh yeah hooooooray 50 x 50 avatars since most people are still on 16 baud modems right... And by the way, I really enjoy the fact that only fascist moderators get HTML in their signatures but we lowly surfs must not be allowed such unrestrained luxuries.

Not impressed by the journal layout or the colour scheme but its ok

i don't like it. it's just so white. i have to put my sunnies on just to look at it:(