• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New batch of Hexen going around

Gaffy

Bluelighter
So there is this new batch of Hexen going around since a month or so, it's fire! I'v had the chance to try it out when it came out, since then been dreaming of it. Its crystal, small shards, and can be IV'd safely. Who else had had the chance to try it out? Atom and preda

Basically snorting until i'm too fucked to continue.. i had two batches, one flakey the other one shardy, mixed in with some BK-MDMA and Eutylone, ended up OD'ing and going to the hospital due to cardio issues .. Both were really good. They took all my drugs at the hospital like 20g Hexen and 5g Bk..
Edit: I did get a bloody nose

How much is your IV Dose with Hexen? 30mg too much?
I've used to IV apvp/aphp/mdphp/apihp/mdpv (also been using very heavily amphetamines and meth) and i know what i'm doing but it's been a while since i enjoyed pyros so need to be careful. (btw first time i shot 25mg apvp with no tolerance to stims at all that time and it was great, next one was 35mg and it was too heavy for me 'cause i'm female and quite small).

So i tried HexEn while ago and for me it was very lame and disappointing. Did not get me where i wish it would. Or maybe i had a bad batch or something, but other people said it was ok so i don't know. Maybe i expected too much from it. It was ok but i will not order it again and not my cup of tea.

is the new batch very crystal like?
I mean I have to crush it its like fine longish crystal?

Good man hope your doing well. I do miss a good stim session. But stimulant overdoses aint fun

I ordered a gram of a crystal batch of hexen the other day. I definitely shouldn't have, but I do so enjoy it. I hope it's a quality batch at least, the last hexen I had majorly sucked. The last NEP I had sucked, too, but the batch before that was amazing, I liked it a lot better than the best hexen I've ever had.

I ordered a gram of a crystal batch of hexen the other day. I definitely shouldn't have, but I do so enjoy it. I hope it's a quality batch at least, the last hexen I had majorly sucked. The last NEP I had sucked, too, but the batch before that was amazing, I liked it a lot better than the best hexen I've ever had.

You don't smoke it do you? The goes nowhere the fastest (though it all goes nowhere fast). Hope you put that timed safe to good use.

I've never seen crystalline n-ethylhexedrone. Probably better off, I have zero self control with regular powder hexen.

No, though I have. The one time I smoked it, I had been binging on it (with some sleep every night due to etizolam) for most of a week. On the last night I started smoking it, and had the closest I've ever experienced to stimulant psychosis. Fortunately I knew I was hallucinating so it was actually cool. I kept seeing a guy sitting next to me, he was writing on a stack of papers, and I could hear his pencil scratching on the paper. And there were 3 radio stations, broadcasting from various places such as my kitchen table. One of them was voices talking, they'd occasionally seem to respond to what I was doing, but generally it was random stuff. The other was a mariachi music stream, and the other was the most incredible music, it was phenomenal, and I wanted to transcribe it or record it. I would walk around and it would consistently be coming from the same objects, regardless of where they were in relation to my position. It was a really cool experience actually, and I never lost touch with the fact that it wasn't real, but I definitely put the foil down because I realized I was on the verge of probably losing the plot.