New and never posted, not sure which forum to post in?

cleighking

Greenlighter
I've been a member of this site for a few years but I've never posted anything. I was wanting to get some opinions on where people hide their drugs and paraphernalia, particularly hard stuff like heroin, fentanyl, and methamphetamine. (Like if they use a stash box, what size, how they organize it, where they hide it, ECT). But I wasn't sure which forum or category I should post that question under? Or if it's even appropriate?

Also, if I've posted this particular
question in the wrong place - I apologize. Delete it if you need to but please message me and let me know the correct place and procedure.

Thank you :alien:

@cleighking Hello, welcome.

I would probably post that in Basic Drug Discussion (the first one at the top).

Mods move stuff around if its more appropriate in another subforum, its not a big deal.

Also I like the topic

I'd have suggested Drug Culture, with BDD second choice. But as Snafu indicates, the mods will move it if they feel the discussion has a better home.

I like the topic too, though I agree with love bandit that it feels more like a drug culture question to me.

Last few times I used heroin I stored my small bag of heroin in an old bottle that my hepatitis c treatment came in... Which I got from sharing shit used to shoot heroin.

I'm a fan of irony. :D