• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

As well, allow me to introduce myself.

I hail from the greater DC/Baltimore area, the belly of the beast if you will. I've tried many times to escape but this seems to be where I'm stuck. My family has been here since colonization in the 17th century, so why should I leave? I've explored the entire east coast and love me some Florida and Maine. I've loved my trips to both NorCal and SoCal, but I've only encountered the eastern desert region of Oregon of the Pacific NW.

I've been ridden w/ trauma and abandonment from an early age, and am only recently starting to grow into myself.

My DOC: is whatever you've got? I'm particularly fond of dissos, but am prone to manic episodes and long depressions. UP/Down, both serve their purpose. Psychedelics are most righteous medicine and I believe the whole world needs a good DMT blast, to shake loose the cobwebs.

I've been an orphan, addict, bastard, and a working class tradesman. I excel at certain things, but something is broken inside of me that I can't seem to get right. But I am making progress recently, hence my overbearing musings amongst these forums. I just have to speak. It's a compulsion and I hate myself after a rant or a drunk. Luckily I haven't touched the bottle in many months. Alcohol killed my father and many close friends.

I'm hoping to find some camaraderie amongst the many that frequent these boards, because the world is a dark place and we simply need to look out for each other. My skin is thick enough to absorb whatever barbs any trolls might possess, but I like fucking w/ people too so hopefully this can be THE place to spin wild yarns about your druggie existence in The Americas.
Fucking christ dude you're not applying for a job or internship or some shit.

My DOC: is whatever you've got? I'm particularly fond of dissos, but am prone to.

Last edited:
Hi. My name is Brandy, and I'm an addict lol.

I'm from SE Missouri (Misery). I'm 36, married 12 years, and have an 11 year old son and four awesome cats.

I love music, esp rock. (Stone Sour, Shinedown, Halestorm, etc). My guilty pleasure is The Weeknd and Falling in Reverse lol.
I love food and cooking. Thai food and Mexican is the best.
I love astrology, I'm a Capricorn. I'm a sucker for tattoos (good ink, not the jailhouse kind). I love going to concerts, but other than that I'm an extreme homebody, except for going to work.

I love drugs. Drug of choice is meth. I'll take any pill just about, but never seek them out. Pothead from way back. Never tried crack or heroin. I stopped drinking alcohol six years ago. I've been using meth 6-7 years now, daily, and I'm on antipsychotics so I dont get real high these days.

I was diagnosed with depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. Before I was diagnosed, I went through a really wild phase for a few years and I'm lucky to still be married. Lots of drugs, affairs, lies, two times in jail, selling drugs, just horrible things, to say the least..and now that I understand BPD and have received ongoing therapy, I got my shit together and I'm a much better person. I think I'll always have my dark side, but I try not to let my personal random desires take over the right and proper thing to do in life. The past couple years I've just strived to be the best wife and mom I can be.

I recently joined BL and I love it. I've been a member of another forum for five years and I didnt know BL existed until stumbling across it reading something on the other forum. I respect the other place because I've been there so long, but it's so dead. There is always something to read and engage in here and it's so laid back, and the people are great. Surfing BL has become my favorite thing to do in my free time. So thank you.
Hello,

My name is Memphis, and as you might have heard; I thoroughly enjoy eating booty. I understand and respect you're trying to get your shit together but if you ever find yourself in memphis on some dark side shit, give a white boy a holler.

Post script shit: your husband can watch if he is in to that sort of thing.

-Memphis A.K.A. blurbigbands A.K.A. the cake consumer A.K.A. the buns glazer A.K.A ya mom's favorite person at her book club who brings her sweets and gives her compliments and finance and life advice in attempts to give her daughter dirty, BUT CLEAN, nasty, kinky analingus

I'm kidding. My time/mind/interest is already taken.

8=== D ~ ~ ~

lemme just leave that gift for y'all.

Don't let it hit you in the face on the way out

New and "most official" (less legit than the real thing) NASADDAS social.

Is there even an offifcal song yet? Has anyone cried or been sexually harassed yet? Sounds weak to me. Amatuers. Where's all my OGs at? I see Memph was here, but he's probably off sittin on the salami somewhere right now. Does Bill Brasky even come here anymore?

Is there even an offifcal song yet? Has anyone cried or been sexually harassed yet? Sounds weak to me. Amatuers. Where's all my OGs at? I see Memph was here, but he's probably off sittin on the salami somewhere right now.

Is there even an offifcal song yet? Has anyone cried or been sexually harassed yet? Sounds weak to me. Amatuers. Where's all my OGs at? I see Memph was here, but he's probably off sittin on the salami somewhere right now.
Biiiiiiiiiitch

Mofo you don't know Bill Brasky. And I bet you never hung out with Mr. Charlie Sheen either.
Bill brasky was best man at my Pop's wedding and Charlie sheen is chopping up lines with Belfast (he is in town for the holidays) in my kitchen as we speak.

You wish you were as cool as me, sucka.

My DOC: is whatever you've got? I'm particularly fond of dissos, but am prone to.
Well damn thanks, yeah I guess I halfway asked for douchebaggery in my original post, so thanks for living up to the challenge

Yes, memphy, tell us about the good old days, back when we were vibrant young functional addicts who made the Social a magical land of humor