• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New account for trip reports

SciTrance

Greenlighter
Greetings,

I've lost the information for my old account and someone I know IRL linked it to me so I'm making this account to repost my trip reports.

Greetings,

I've lost the information for my old account and someone I know IRL linked it to me so I'm making this account to repost my trip reports.

Welcome back Bluelighter.
Make the new account a clean slate to participate more than your last one. Start your new first thread with something interesting and mind bending. I know I'd appreciate authentic conteibutions👊🤗

Well the good news is that somebody is working on an AI algorithm that can somehow analyze posts and create a profile of the poster and then presumably match said profile to current and new posts! So all is not lost! :ROFLMAO:

I'm watching you! ☢️ Err... Sorry. That came out wrong. Looking forward to reading your trip reports.

Oh. Shit. Before I forget: welcome to Bluelight! ❤️

Just practicing... :ROFLMAO: How am I doing @D's. @MydriHaze, @F.U.B.A.R., @VerbalTruist, @Pumpkin2021? :ROFLMAO: A few rough edges no? :ROFLMAO:

Edit: and why the fuck am I answering a NMI post dated July 2020? Oh. I see why! I slipped up on that one! Still. No harm done. Evidently my welcome message above cannot be blamed for this new member not ever posting here again! :) There's a load off.

Last edited:
I accidentally responded on one of dragonix's bumped threads from 2016. He is our all time champion on resurrecting old threads.

When I see something posted that I haven't seen before ( as I usually log on every day ) I always look at the date now. :watpepe:

Some of the ones he bumps are fun to read about what people were doing last year or even 5 years ago. See new user names you haven't seen and also what they were up to back then. :peperave:

I accidentally responded on one of dragonix's bumped threads from 2016. He is our all time champion on resurrecting old threads.

When I see something posted that I haven't seen before ( as I usually log on every day ) I always look at the date now. :watpepe:

Some of the ones he bumps are fun to read about what people were doing last year or even 5 years ago. See new user names you haven't seen and also what they were up to back then. :peperave:
Thanks for the heads up! Usually I DO look but, well, egg on my face today! Probably just as well in this instance! :)

I've actually been meaning to start a thread about how others browse/use the forums? Mainly because of late I keep seeing these corpse threads being resurrected and I've found myself wondering just how far back somebody must have gone and the time it must have taken to scroll that far back to find one of these threads and bump them. I mean in some cases it would take WEEKS to scroll that far back so there must be some method to it that I'm not aware of! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway. In just looking at my previous "welcome" post: it's clearly evident that my NMI bedside manner needs some refinement! :ROFLMAO: