• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Neurotonin/gabapentin and heroin

keeping

Bluelight Crew
so basically, later today i'll be smoking a few points of #3 heroin and i also have in my possession 4x300mgs Neurotonin brand gabapentin which quite a few people say is a great potentiator for heroin. つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ does anyone have any experience combing the two of them?` I've got a decent opiate tolerance so there shouldn't be a issue there - should i take the whole 1200mgs of gaba before i take my h? oh , and how long before the heroin should i take the gaba?

thanks for your input
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I find gabapentin to make me get possible eye wiggles and off putting over euphoric feeling. I don't think there should be issues with it energizing it, but take it slow. We need you here keeping. Hell consider an in patient phenobarbital based detox.... I just got through it and with 5 days I feel free of the dependency, but still do have the most minor of symptoms.

Start with just 300 mg.

cheers tacoman, i'll go slow and low, i intend to continue moderating for the foreseeable future aha
ive taken 600mgs of gaba with heroin before tho and felt nothing? how soon befofre taking the gaba should i take the heroin?

cheers

Gabapentin takes like 2 hours to work in my opinion. I honestly hate it as it has a weird rebound in me. I have 120 300 mg capsules and have no interest in using them at all.

aaah, that makes sense then!
i'll take my gaba dose, head to my psyche;'s which will take two and a half hours and then have a smoke when i;m back
cheers tic-tac-toe, once again i am in your debt
ツ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Keeping, id take 600mg then 45mins later take the other 600mg. Gabapentin has a stacking effect.

Ovo is that really hr to recommend to get fucked up vs homeopathy?

Edit: YW keeping. Respect

Keeping, id take 600mg then 45mins later take the other 600mg. Gabapentin has a stacking effect.

sure that wouldn;t be too over-powering?
and could you explain what exactly you mean by a stacking effect? i'm only looking for it to boost the heroin, not to have a crazy gaba party ahahah

Mad respect keeping. Keep keeping on!

you too Lee Tac (running low on tac-puns need to write down some more hahahaa)
i fully intent to bro, made a compromise between you and OVO, dosed 600mgs now, but no redosing unless absolutley necessary, and even then only 300mgs

i'm so sensible ツ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

HOLY SHIT this totally looks like someone with a brain slug stuck to them! >
ツ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

aaha

600 wasn't a bad choice. I get overly euphoric with it. I had to take it for my tendon in my leg hurting during the detox and was dosing 300 mg through the day till the eye wiggles developed than stopped it. You might notice some kind alteration in your mind set, but not much.

I find lyrica great for that, saying that, over here I don't think we have neurontin (Ireland), Keeping, you're in the UK yes? :)

Lyrica is like stronger neurotin I believe. Neither should be used long term imo

Keeping- ACTUALLY, Gabapentin greatly reduces bioavailability of most opioids......not certain about h, but it reduces morphine by something like 50% I believe....I would suspect diacetylmorphine wouldn't be too far off. So, it'll actually reduce the opi, but it WILL synergize.....so that may be why you've been misinformed.

As for your attempt to clarify ovo's statement, I suspect he is referring to the fact that Gabapentin bioavailability increases on each repeat dose.
Gabapentin sure is a strange one...

-PA

After reading alot of posts about this, I decided to try mixing the 2. I only had a very very small amount taken after 3 or 4 800mg gabapentin and I overdosed. Went from having a conversation to falling over and out cold. PLEASE be very careful when mixing these 2 drugs