Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Netflix Party - shall we?

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
Netflix Party

Netflix Party is a Chrome extension for watching Netflix remotely with friends, e.g., for movie nights with that long-distance special someone. It synchronizes video playback and adds group chat.

With many being quarantineed or locked down, folks are turning even more than ever to online streaming for filling the hours. While I'm not trying to promote Netflix in particular, they did launch this chrome extension which allows a group of people to watch 'together' and interact during the show-film. I figured I'd throw this out in case BLers wanted to coordinate some watching together.

Even if we can't watch at the same time, given time zone differences, we could create a watch list so folks could all watch a given movie or show by a certain date and have a thread about that for the following days. Though, I recognize many shows-films already have threads in here ongoing, this could also allow for 'watch parties' if anyone was interested.

If I can set time in coming days for things to watch, I'll list them in case anyone wants to experience it as well and discuss. But, the door is open for anyone else to do so as well :D

Interesting concept. I can't imagine I'd want to engage in discussion unless viewing a film I'd seen prior so as to be able to pay less attention personally.

Blade Runner: The Final Cut is on Netflix. I have lots to say about that one heheh.

^Liar, that is a terrible question!

@ The Love Bandit - are we going to be able to buy ice-cream in the sun, in July and swim naked with the fishes in the water?

Ok, am not going to synopsis, or, spoiler so...

This:

and...

good shows, imho. :)

( I promised myself Id watch something fictional or, less dower but in my defence I did a 30 mins dance-off to Richard Simmons' YTube 'Dancing to the oldies' today with relatives -so, success! :D

Netflix party? :ROFLMAO:

I can't think of anything more fuckin gay tbh.

The last thing I want to do is interact with other people when I'm watching a movie.

(But then again, I'm a cunt... :D )