• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nervigesic Pregabalin

They are underdose for sure, 300mg with low tolerance should smash you hard (had legit from a doctor 100mgs and after 2 of them was at least same like after 300). I was buying them here in UK ofc unofficial source.

Yeah, I think they work as good as Pfizer.
@opiofr3k are they legit since they come from an unofficial source? And not everyone gets smashed om 300mg, doesn't mean they are bust. I doubt pills from the factory comes under-dosed. It could be dangerous for someone who reads and doubles or triples their dose because of that statement.

300 mg does next to nothing for me with zero tolerance.

I've got a strip of these, and for the first time, they feel underdosed, as opposed to overdosed! When they first popped up they seemed to absolutely smash people, heard a few reports of folk having to double up lately though. Could be that theyve attracted buyers, now they have a name as being better than typical ones, and they've lowered the dose. Who knows. I'm just thinking regarding that hypothesis, so do take it with a pinch of salt

With myself it could be due to being scripted gabapentin too, but the other folk barely take them, one of which doesn't actually like taking them and only does for pain. 1 of these would usually smash her to bits. The last time I spoke she had said that they didn't do the job she though they were going too.

Typical story of Indian meds if you ask me. Some of them can be all over dose wise.

Last edited:
I've got a strip of these, and for the first time, they feel underdosed, as opposed to overdosed! When they first popped up they seemed to absolutely smash people, heard a few reports of folk having to double up.

With myself it could be due to being scripted gabapentin too, but the other folk barely take them, one of which doesn't actually like taking them and only does for pain. 1 of these would usually smash her to bits. The last time I spoke she had said that they didn't do the job she though they were going too.

Typical story of Indian meds if you ask me. Some of them can be all over dose wise.
I've been using them once or twice a week for fun, and they seem about the same as the ones I buy off a guy who gets em scripted. There's some milpham 225mg ones doing the rounds, and they seem properly dosed as well. 300mg + 300mg after an hour(and maybe a top up) of the nervigesic seem to do the job for me... I don't seem to get ''fucked up'' on pregabs(well, I do nod off on them from time to time).

I've got a strip of these, and for the first time, they feel underdosed, as opposed to overdosed! When they first popped up they seemed to absolutely smash people, heard a few reports of folk having to double up lately though. Could be that theyve attracted buyers, now they have a name as being better than typical ones, and they've lowered the dose. Who knows. I'm just thinking regarding that hypothesis, so do take it with a pinch of salt

That's what i was talking about, signature's preg's are dodgy and moslty underdose'd

That's what i was talking about, signature's preg's are dodgy and moslty underdose'd
You gotta realise everyone reacts different tolerance wise @opiofr3k to these things.
For me it usually takes a week or two for my tolerance to reset to baseline, then 600mg of the signatures usually gets me in a quite good mood and jolly ect. For me it's Abit like a mix inbetween booze and ketamine and opiates.

I've never tried them with alcohol due to hearing of deaths due to cocktails, where it sounds if the pregabs were omitted they'd have been fine.
For me Pregabs do however seriously potentiate ketamine. It can go from K tolerance making K useless to making a bump of K get me good and bigger ammounts wellll wavy and stumbly
With racemic k it also potentiated the visuals, and same with opiates, causing those to have more visuals with eyes closed than normal, potentiates opiates ALOT too.

I've yet to try them in combo with anything trippy tho like acid or shrooms. I bet mixing with say 40-100mics of Lucy would feel nice and euphoric?

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Pregabalin works on the nmda receptors also, as opposed to just acting as a calcium channel voltage regulator and on the gaba a (or b, sorry I'm tired!) receptors

✌🏼