• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NEP - N Ethyl Nor Pentedrone vapes like nasty discharge

HEP is indeed n-ethyl-heptedrone and just like all of the 7 carbon chain cathinones/pyrovalerones are much, much less active than the chemicals they're "replacing"
I fucking love the name 'heptedrone'. It's fucking Tina Turner level Mad Max

Holy hell do I miss vaping stuff like mdpv, apvp, aphp, etc. I've really been wanting to try NEP and maybe some of the newer stuff like a-pcyp, a-phip, 3f-pvp, etc but probably better I don't.

sure do miss taking those big hits off foil
Fucking hell yes! It always seems like the imagination in the core of your mind - like a fuck ton of dopeamine motherload will be dropped at once. Then you will board the trans-pychoterian redose train to a state of god like delusional transferance.
You evolve into a higher state of perverted Nonsence.
A great shame the old 'MD' of the Peeve iz now gone

HEP is indeed n-ethyl-heptedrone and just like all of the 7 carbon chain cathinones/pyrovalerones are much, much less active than the chemicals they're "replacing"
Ive recently seen the hept analogue of mdpv on some site.apparently it's still pretty good

It always seems like the imagination in the core of your mind - like a fuck ton of dopeamine motherload will be dropped at once. Then you will board the trans-pychoterian redose train to a state of god like delusional transferance.
You evolve into a higher state of perverted Nonsence.

I enjoy the hell out of your prose.

I enjoy the hell out of your prose.
Why thank you that's too kind. I'm a Senior Professor of Creative Linguistics at Cumbridge University.
I believe literacy is overated. Language is evolving at an exponential rate!

Fuck knows about HEP. Oral NEP absolutely can't say. I've only vaped the treasure off tin foil or snorted it up the nostril.
Personally, intranasal is a fucking chicken dinner for approximately 80mins whilst staying loyal to the foil garauntees in using your entire stash and sending you to a stim hell of psychotic institutionalisation.
If you are a fan of the PVs - mix A-PHP and NEP (1/3 - 2/3) on the foil and the hunch back of Notre Dam starts pulling on the rope!
The hilarious 'Hunchback'-Part made me really laugh my fuckin' ass off! I hope this Dude somehow managed to safely get outta the 'Situation' at some point and kept his great sense of humor?!

And just btw: thanks for the info about this compound as well!
I'll be trying NEP in like 10 days, I'm going to snort/plug it though.
Since you never came back to report, i wonder what happened about said plans?

Cheers!

Thinking of grabbing a g of NEP. Closest thing I’ve had to this is hexedrone and that was quite some time ago. I actually enjoyed Hex and heard this stuff is smoother and more euphoric. Some say it’s difficult to vape while others no so much. I have a few grams of a-pihp on the way and wonder how these 2 compounds would play nicely together

I would like to try this also. Have anyone iv this? What is the dosage? I have used a lot of different cathinones and pyros.

God damn was this one hard to hunt down being in the US and all, but I finally snared the rare beast. Got a G comin. Sick of A-pihp so hope this is actually good. Cost me quite a bit

I recently got my second batch of good NEP I've ever gotten. The first batch I mostly snorted, loved it. Thi batch, I tried vaping. And then only vaped. Good lord was it euphoric. I ended up flushing 2 grams because I had been up more or less a week, with some breaks I enforced with etizolam.

I didn't find it to taste nasty. I craved it for days after I threw it away, searched to countertops to see if I dropped a tiny bit, obsessively fired the burnt spots of my pipe, etc. Ugh... but also, so good. :\

I recently got my second batch of good NEP I've ever gotten. The first batch I mostly snorted, loved it. Thi batch, I tried vaping. And then only vaped. Good lord was it euphoric. I ended up flushing 2 grams because I had been up more or less a week, with some breaks I enforced with etizolam.

I didn't find it to taste nasty. I craved it for days after I threw it away, searched to countertops to see if I dropped a tiny bit, obsessively fired the burnt spots of my pipe, etc. Ugh... but also, so good. :\

Did you try time locking it?

Funny enough I haven't had NEP since maybe 2017 and was recently thinking about ordering some but am concerned I'd overdo it and have to break out the etizolam as landing gear, and thus setting up for some benzo rebound. Maybe your posts serves a warning.

Still considering it though 🤣. From my past experience hexen vaped way better than NEP (which I also mostly snorted). Still, once you start smoking any of these it becomes very hard to control.

Did you try time locking it?

Funny enough I haven't had NEP since maybe 2017 and was recently thinking about ordering some but am concerned I'd overdo it and have to break out the etizolam as landing gear, and thus setting up for some benzo rebound. Maybe your posts serves a warning.

Still considering it though 🤣. From my past experience hexen vaped way better than NEP (which I also mostly snorted). Still, once you start smoking any of these it becomes very hard to control.
my mate ended up with heart attack from
europe NEP months ago after only 3 hits.
in my eyes NEP is verry cardiotoxic and scarry for heart rates / blood pressure.
be safe out there

Got 2 gs of high quality NEP coming tomorrow as well as 3 brand new oil burners. I gotta refine my vaping technique because the rapid build up of black residue totally ruins the pipe and tends to waste large amounts of NEP. I’ve done tons of mdpv, a-pvp, etc. should I try to use a low flame or is a torch lighter better? Any tips are welcomed.

Got 2 gs of high quality NEP coming tomorrow as well as 3 brand new oil burners. I gotta refine my vaping technique because the rapid build up of black residue totally ruins the pipe and tends to waste large amounts of NEP. I’ve done tons of mdpv, a-pvp, etc. should I try to use a low flame or is a torch lighter better? Any tips are welcomed.
Small candle. Keep away from oil burner and let heat build. As soon as it vapes increase candle distance slightly to reduce heat and maintain vapour. Vaping is best with least heat. Be patient. More heat does more black staining. Less does tiny orange stains only.

If it’s good quality NEP your OB should stay clean as a whistle. Any build in stem or screen will be white and can be ‘smoked’ off. You have dark build up you’re burning your shit and wasting it. Go slow with the heat!

Small candle. Keep away from oil burner and let heat build. As soon as it vapes increase candle distance slightly to reduce heat and maintain vapour. Vaping is best with least heat. Be patient. More heat does more black staining. Less does tiny orange stains only.
Doesn’t a candle cover your OB with thick black soot so you can’t see what you’re doing?