• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NEP / N-ETHYL-(nor)-PENTEDRONE / IV QUESTION

Animoe

Bluelighter
So,

I got a couple grams of >98% NEP and have been playing around with it a bunch. It's pretty useful/fun in moderation!

Anyway, me being me, I had to shoot it. So being retarded and not even checking to see it's solubility in water decided to do a pretty good amount for a first time, but nothing really happened.. I tried a couple more time with bigger doses, still, nothing.

So, I've been checking around reddit and around the web in general and I guess this isn't one of those things you can shoot... I didn't do a ton of research, but does ANYBODY know how I can shoot this shit?

we playing childish games here. yes, hexen can be injected too. i've done it. doesn't mean it's worthwhile. doesn't feel like shooting coke or anything close.

but now not i'm not 100 percent sure if i have hcl or base nep. i know a way to find out though, i think.

it's like crack only 1/20th as euphoric (which is still pretty euphoric) and 5x more legs.

about the same price per high too. you can buy a gram of hex for like $30 with shipping. after washing, it's more like 200mg. that 200mg will last you longer than a gram of good crack, but only because you won't need the next hit like nothing else matters. if you paced yourself just poorly, it would be like one half gram of a+ crack (in quantity of high, not quality)

this is assuming you pay $60 a gram for top shelf crack. i know you can get it for less, but the extra $10 is worth it.

Last edited:
we playing childish games here. yes, hexen can be injected too. i've done it. doesn't mean it's worthwhile. doesn't feel like shooting coke or anything close.

but now not i'm not 100 percent sure if i have hcl or base nep. i know a way to find out though, i think.
It will have to be the HCL as non tertiary cathinones like hexen nep and methcathinone would all form the same type of extremely toxic condensation product if left in freebase form. it would be an oil if it was a freebase.it would also turn yellow and smell extremely fishy.
theres zero chance of non tertiary cathinones being in there freebase form.