Info needto change username

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Please is this possible I dont want to be called hezman as could be people I know watching or doctors must change my pic aswell.
i want it changed once

You can change your own picture by editing it in your profile. The new picture should populate your old posts automatically

Yeah it's best not to use pictures of yourself on Drug Forums or have your actual name and whatnot or birthdate in your handle period. That is if discuss illegal activity on a public message board. Remaining anonymous in a situation like this should be of the utmost importance. You can have your username changed by making a donation to Bluelight, either do that or change the picture, delete your posts and abandon the count. Anyone else lurking and reading this should keep all this in mind while joining, it's for your own safety.

pfff

Please people please. Don't just don't. Why would the Gov spy some brain damaged dude on a drug forum? Since we cannot source, it's very known, we don't give and we don't allow any kind of DEALS. You are free to do whatever the fuck you want. Just think about whatcha doin, if someone would want you, that someone would already get you. Every kind of IP's is trackable, even VPN's in some cases, hell even those with Brickfire ( for those who don't know, Brickfire it's a extra internet protection gave by the ISP that's pretty expensive and mostly only the companies are known to use it, so yeah. But the cops don't browse here, they got the deep-web stuff all that shit, better things to do. If we were on deep-web that would be another story but I see mods sellin this ''safety'' crap. Don't.

Shady, I know you have good intentions but that's just plain wrong. It doesn't have to a Law enforcement Officer doing the searching. It could be a possible job, an ex or just someone that he pissed off to do a search and doxx him. Not everyone has the same "don't give a damn attitude" towards their life that you enjoy; everyone should set their own personal boundaries according to their own unique set of circumstances.

I've had more than a couple personal friends that were their own downfall IRL due to over sharing on the internet.

Yeah it's best not to use pictures of yourself on Drug Forums or have your actual name and whatnot or birthdate in your handle period. That is if discuss illegal activity on a public message board. Remaining anonymous in a situation like this should be of the utmost importance. You can have your username changed by making a donation to Bluelight, either do that or change the picture, delete your posts and abandon the count. Anyone else lurking and reading this should keep all this in mind while joining, it's for your own safety.
We have posted pics of ourselves for decades because nothing illegal is seen to be done here.

My god just chill or stuff.

Fuck the police.