• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

⫸STICKY⫷ Needle Service Provider Locations by State and Territory

A few good chemists that sell cheap fits pack's in Melbourne's North West and can be reached easily by public transport to as well as having free on street parking I can recommend Ascot Vale Pharmacy (9370:4246) at 67-69 Union road Ascot Vale which is open 24 hours. They sell both $2 and $5 syringe pack's

in Moonee ponds the chemist at the corner of puckle lane and puckle St sell single syringes as well as pack's for $5 or $6. That chemist is only open business hours.

in Brunswick there is a chemist that is open 7am to midnight and sells fit pack's for ,$6 but IME if you're a dollar short they will still sort you out. They are located right at the start of Sydney road near the Brunswick Rd intersection.

if you are desperate and stuck without $$$ you can call 0418 170 556 which is a free mobile needle exchange service that covers the North West suburban region of Melbourne and drives to you but they don't open until 6pm.

if you are desperate and stuck without $$$ you can call 0418 170 556 which is a free mobile needle exchange service that covers the North West suburban region of Melbourne and drives to you but they don't open until 6pm.

Oh wow, that's amazing. There so many times I would have found a service like that super useful back when I was in active heroin addiction.

I didn't have a car, and wasn't willing to spend any time walking to a pharmacy or hospital to get fits because I always needed to spend that time working for drug money.

If I coulda just called someone and have them deliver them, I wouldn't have had to constantly reuse needles and woulda prevented the one time I shared someone else's needle.

Why isn't this a national thing?

Updated list of Needle Vending Machine locations in Melbourne.
Cohealth:
107-139 Churchill Avenue, Braybrook VIC 3019
365 Hoddle Street, Collingwood VIC 3066
75 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065
Health Works:
4-12 Buckley Street, Footscray VIC 3011

Innerspace Mobile NSP Outreach service on 0418 179 814 between 7:30pm – 11:15pm every evening to deliver and collect injecting equipment if you cannot get to our sites during the day.

They deliver to most inner city suburbs

If you have found yourself in regional Queensland namely Bundaberg there is a needle pick-up at the Margret Rose building on bourbong street in the AODS on the 2nd floor open from 11 am and the outpatient entry of the hospital on the same street a vending machine for 2$ kit of 5 one ml and 5ml. Failing that you can go into the emergency room and ask for a kit and the machine is empty they will chuck you a few 10 packs. I hope that nobody finds themselves in Bundaberg but there's the places where you can go to get what you need.

If you have found yourself in regional Queensland namely Bundaberg there is a needle pick-up at the Margret Rose building on bourbong street in the AODS on the 2nd floor open from 11 am and the outpatient entry of the hospital on the same street a vending machine for 2$ kit of 5 one ml and 5ml. Failing that you can go into the emergency room and ask for a kit and the machine is empty they will chuck you a few 10 packs. I hope that nobody finds themselves in Bundaberg but there's the places where you can go to get what you need.

Very helpful, thank you for contributing that.

If you live in NSW. Then https://www.nuaa.org.au/ will let you order anything you need including micron filters and bulk boxes of whatever sharps and barrels you need online and then they’ll mail it to your house. All totally for free. Though donations are appreciated. Good for sourcing larger gauge needles than the regular insulin ones you find everywhere else.

If you live in NSW. Then https://www.nuaa.org.au/ will let you order anything you need including micron filters and bulk boxes of whatever sharps and barrels you need online and then they’ll mail it to your house. All totally for free. Though donations are appreciated. Good for sourcing larger gauge needles than the regular insulin ones you find everywhere else.

Oh that's awesome, excellent contribution :D.

Wish I still lived in NSW. I miss sydney. <3

EDIT: Interesting, they have Terumo, BD and Unisharp syringes.

For a long time I woulda said Terumo were my favorite, but something really fucked up with their quality control some years back and they went to shit. Blunt needles, crazy weak caps that could easily result in a needle stick if you try to recap (I think I actually did get a needle stick once recapping one, was my own needle though).

Wonder if they've gotten any better since 2016, here in queensland from what I've seen they seem to have ditched terumo and bd and moved entirely to Unisharp. I haven't seen a regular orange insulin syringe in quite a while. I gotta say I really like the unisharp syringes. Good quality, and the multiple colors are both awesome from an HR perspective, as well as just looking cool. Lavenders probably my favorite :D

Oh that's awesome, excellent contribution :D.

Wish I still lived in NSW. I miss sydney. <3

EDIT: Interesting, they have Terumo, BD and Unisharp syringes.

For a long time I woulda said Terumo were my favorite, but something really fucked up with their quality control some years back and they went to shit. Blunt needles, crazy weak caps that could easily result in a needle stick if you try to recap (I think I actually did get a needle stick once recapping one, was my own needle though).

Wonder if they've gotten any better since 2016, here in queensland from what I've seen they seem to have ditched terumo and bd and moved entirely to Unisharp. I haven't seen a regular orange insulin syringe in quite a while. I gotta say I really like the unisharp syringes. Good quality, and the multiple colors are both awesome from an HR perspective, as well as just looking cool. Lavenders probably my favorite :D
I'm not sure I used to get the Terumo insulin ones from a free vending machine conveniently on the way home for my dealer before I (pretty much) gave up IV'ing meth. But I plan on IM'ing some ket on Monday which apparently requires bigger gauge and longer needles so hopefully this NUAA posts orders quickly! Can't complain if they take a while though given it's free.

I'm not sure I used to get the Terumo insulin ones from a free vending machine conveniently on the way home for my dealer before I (pretty much) gave up IV'ing meth. But I plan on IM'ing some ket on Monday which apparently requires bigger gauge and longer needles so hopefully this NUAA posts orders quickly! Can't complain if they take a while though given it's free.

I haven't done much in the way of IM shots, but from what I've seen from people who have, yeah, depending on the muscle it's usually at least a 25-23g needle.

When I was in Sydney we would often stock up on fit packs (usually containing bd 29g iirc) from a free vending machine at the liverpool hospital emergency entrance. By that point the terumos quality control had gone to shit. But I haven't lived in nsw in well over 3 years so who knows how much things have changed by now.

dont know if this is still updated but the salvo's in launceston tas is now an employment plus office, their church is now moved to 111 Elizabeth Street.

Edit: they offer walkins during the day and a vending machine for after hours

Last edited:
Kelly close, Mount Druitt has an exchange that kits you out with the shebang for free.

Mount Druitt hospital emergency has a free vending machine before you enter the waiting room.

I’d assume Blacktown and Nepean do too, I can source some more info if you like. We are pretty much know as the most junked out demographic in Sydney…there are probably many more places in the west to access.

Monash Health Drug and Alcohol Services (formerly SEADS)
122 Thomas St,
Dandenong VIC 3175
(03) 9792 7630
Weekdays 9:00am - 5:00pm
Weekend - Closed

The Dandenong SEADS program is now Monash Health Drug and Alcohol Services. The Foster Street Dandenong service is no longer operational. It should be removed from the list. Monash is just around the corner from the old location.

NSP Outreach
An NSP Outreach service provide sterile injecting and other equipment across the Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Frankston.
Telephone: 1800 642 287
Operating seven days per week, 6:30pm to 10:30pm except public holidays

NSP dispensing machines
NSP dispensing machines are located at:
Monash Medical Centre – Clayton
Dandenong Hospital
Casey Hospital
Pakenham Community Health