Welcome to Bluelight!
We're excited that you've chosen to join the world's largest online forum dedicated to Harm Reduction. We hope that, regardless of the reason you've chosen to join us, you stay and become an active member of the community.
- Introduce yourself: Post a quick intro. in New Member Introductions.
- Post basic questions: For many new Bluelighters the Basic Drug Discussion is the first stop for questions about safe use.
- Know how to get help: If you have a question about the site, posting rules, how to use the site software, or anything else Bluelight-related, either post a response in a relevant thread in our Support forum or drop an email to [email protected].
Like any community we have a few rules to try to keep things safe, positive, welcoming and fun. We'll keep it brief right now but we encourage you to familiarize yourself with a couple of really simple guidelines:
- No sourcing or supply: This really is one of the golden rules at Bluelight. We're not here to enable the sale or purchase of drugs and, because this is so central to our core values, we're pretty zero-tolerance about it. If you have joined to buy or sell drugs and you post about it in our forums, you'll be banned immediately.
- Keep it civil: Bluelight is a large, vibrant community where all manner of topics, some controversial, are discussed. Disagreement is to be expected and encouraged but please focus on discussing the subject, not attacking the person.
- Please don't SWIM: Using terms like 'SWIM/my pet hamster/my mum's iguana' do not protect you and makes it harder for others to read your post.
- Please SEARCH first: If you have a question, it's probably been asked before. Try using the BL search feature or the site Google search at the top left corner of the page before you post a question.
Click Here for a quick tour of the main Discussion Forums
Click Here for more information about Bluelight's rules
It's great to have you!
The Bluelight Team