• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Need to lower Seratonin levels urgently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3PTIL3

Greenlighter
Okay, so on Thursday I rolled for the first time in about a month, I'd been on SSRI's, in particular Zoloft, for the time between - however I stopped and went 10 days cold turkey before rolling and I was fine. The next day I was coming down pretty bad, so I took 50mg's 5-htp before I went too bed and had also taken a multivitamin (with lots of Vitamin B of different types in) that morning, eaten some cereal we have which has several types of Vit B in and Riboflavin etc and fruits / veg (and smoked some pot). Then, on Saturday, I was feeling better, but still continued trying to consume different sources of Vitamin B etc all day and had a Relentless energy drink about 6pm with lots of Vit B in. That night around 8:45 I took 50mg's 5-htp, smoked a bowl, then about 45 mins later proceeded to take another 50 mg's 5-htp.

Not long after I took the second dose of 5-htp (maybe 30 - 40 mins) I started feeling a little weird and decided to smoke a bowl of weed. It hit me reallyy hard and I smoked another about 20 mins later which seemed to be 'too much' (unusual considering I normally smoke about 3 - 4 bowls per sitting). I was clenching my jaw as if I was on MDMA which was weird and seemed to be feeling pretty 'up' almost out of my body as I sat on the sofa. I felt incredibly uneasy and felt pretty much like I was in the 'weird phase' while coming up before you peak, I couldn't walk as every time I do it feels kindda like that scene in Breaking Bad where Jesse smokes meth while looking out the window (before he hallucinates two guys on motorbikes come to kill him) and his vision goes all juddery - except it felt like that through my whole body. I also felt incredibly sick and my chest felt tight / painful and my heart felt like it was racing - I'm still unsure if this was an anxiety attack or the 5-htp however. After about two hours I eat a chicken burger, a bowl of cereal, some cranberry juice and some biscuits before making myself go piss, then sleep.

The weird thing is, this morning when I first woke up I had a bad stomach ache like I really needed the toilet (fairly normal for me tbh though), but when I got out of bed I realised I still felt like last night (only not high off the mj) and perhaps a little less intense. I decided to smoke about 2/3's of a bowl and it's brought me right back to how I was feeling last night. It kind of feels like a panic attack only different and I noticed last night and this morning, every so often my left ear would kindda go deaf / numb for 10 mins before returning to normal - weird shit.

I'm wondering if the high amounts of Vitamin B I ingested helped metabolise the trytophan into seratonin before it reached my brain in fairly high amounts? So I'm also wondering if I can lower those seratonin levels naturally or if I should call an ambulance or what?

I'm about 125lb's, 5'10" and probably ingested about 300mg's MDMA over the course of the entire night on thurs - this isn't my first time and I'm fairly sure it's not the MDMA making me feel like this, nor the zoloft.

It's an anxiety attack. The caffeine and THC is the cause.

Stop smoking weed, go for a walk outside. You'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.