• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need to know about making beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwife12

Greenlighter
Before I go to medical detox on Monday, I want to make my g of Heroin last more than 2 days. So I am interested in whipping up my own beans. What all can I cut or mix it with? I have sleep aid capsules with that D word in it, will that work ? Also I am an IV user.

OP, are you aware of the dangers involved in adding cuts, particularly from pills like diphenhydramine, to something you're about to inject? Increased risk of infection, endocarditis, etc.

Why not just take the diphenhydramine or whatever you use to potentiate the dope as intended, orally, as opposed to using it as a cut. You'll get the same benefits from taking it orally.

Beans are capsules made up of heroin, and a "cut" , normally dormin. However there are many different types of cut people use, and I'm hoping to get some feedback on what I should use that's safe and lasting.

That's why I'm reaching out. I've been injecting raw as well as cut for a year with no knowledge. Luckily no harm yet but any info is helpful. If I could take them orally I would. Unfortunately I also have an addiction to the IV as well as the h. It sucks.

Do you have access to Lactose monohydrate RS ? Or possibly USP dextrose? I guess I still don't understand why you can't use smaller doses of your pure (raw) but to each their own. I suppose I just find this question a little shady because people asking how to bulk up their powder to moderate their use are usually newbie dealers with a thinly veiled excuse for stepping on a product..

Do you have access to Lactose monohydrate RS ? Or possibly USP dextrose? I guess I still don't understand why you can't use smaller doses of your pure (raw) but to each their own. I suppose I just find this question a little shady because people asking how to bulk up their powder to moderate their use are usually newbie dealers with a thinly veiled excuse for stepping on a product..

Yes I agree 100%. I think OP needs to provide an explanation for why he can't just take less but needs to cut it with something? Honestly, it's probably not even good HR advice to tell you to cut. Especially as an IV user

If you are injecting something, you should not be adding cut to it. This seems pretty obvious.

If you are asking what to cut heroin with to sell it, this is not the place to ask. We do not help people adulterate their drugs for the purposes of selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.