• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos need to change sleep cycle, have klonopin and benadryl

dollarbillyo

Greenlighter
I woke up today at 2pm and yesterday, the day before at 4pm because of sleep schedule reasons. Tomorrow I need to wake up at 8am. Saturday I need to be up at 7am at the latest and well slept.

It's 9pm. I have some klonopin and some benadryl, I haven't taken either of these for two weeks. I do not take them regularly.

I was at the gym today (for about 1 hr) doing intensive strength training (e.g. new 5rm).

I've been drinking coffee since I woke up at 2pm.

What dosages should I take and at which times should I take them if my goal is to make sure I fall asleep at midnight and wake up at 8am tomorrow?

Thanks in advance

To be honest taking the clonazepam at any point probably means your still gonna be foggy the next day, because that stuff lasts FOREVER(at least for me). I would probably stick to a low dose(1-2mg). As for the Benadryl, I find that while it does help me sleep, I always wake up feeling hungover and not well rested. If you decide to take it, I'd go with 50-75mg, but it all depends on if you have a tolerance or not.

SWIM Suggests taking your regular dose of klonopin, maybe slightly more, 1 hour before u plan to go to bed. Immediately after you do that lay down and just rest, no TV or laptops/tablets/cellphones etc just relax, if you've already been laying in the dark when the klonopin takes effect you should be able to fall asleep easily. If you cant then take more, just make sure to not over do it or else you will regret it the next morning. I think I'm way too late to this thread but i am new on bluelight. Thankyou