• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need tips on first time snorting oxycontin

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Ok so ive done oxy about 10 times orally over about 3 months, it takes 20mg for me oral to get a nice high. I just got a pill 40 on one side and CDN on the other. Do i have to remove the outer coating, or just crush it directly and snort and how much would it take to get me high my first time snorting ( oral is about 20mg) ?? any tips and suggestions.

Also got 1 more question. So the pill i got is yellow/pink with 40 on one side and CDN on the other. Are these exteneded release or instant, how is the best way to get them ready to snort, its my first time gettin oxycontin so i dont know if there is a time release on this or what?

by the way there is no info on crushing these pills to snort..so yeah any help if anyone knows best way to snort these.

just rail the whole thing and get really high.

first time i did oc other than eating 10 mg once before I railed a whole 80 and it was one of the most awesome things ever

first time i did oc other than eating 10 mg once before I railed a whole 80 and it was one of the most awesome things ever

you jumped right to an 80 with no other opiate tolerance than the 10? damn.

Remove coating crush and swallow your tolerance worth (half sounds like) . Why try to bump it up fast it just costs more money. Way too much!

yea i figured it wouldn't kill me and it worked out.

what was way worse is when i had absolutely zero tolerance. Had some vicodin from the hospital a year or so before and loved it. My mom gets take homes of liquid methadone 100mg/day. She threw a tantrum and "tried to kill herself" and drank 6-7 bottles but was just fine (if she wanted to die she eats the temazepam and klonopin too). It holds her for a few days but she starts to feel bad before her next take home so goes to the ER and gets 10mg methadone pills. I never touched that liquid methadone but for some reason i thought doing a couple pills would be chill.

I ate four (40mgs) and got high; then i got super sick and did nothing but throw up for two+ days. I was so weak by the time i got better it was fucked up. two days later i could barely drive to jack in the box to get a hamburger i couldn't eat.

To this day i love opiates but i absolutely hate methadone. Will never take it recreationally, would never go on MMT. Shit i don't even take it when i'm strung on opana dopesick as fuck

Drop that pill into a bottle of coke, let it sit in the fridge for an hour and drink that some bitch, enjoy your high, have a nice day!!

Personally I'd much rather just chew it up in my mouth or parachute it. I've always liked oxy a lot better orally.

Ok really wondering this...Who here likes parachuting oxy mroe than just swallowing? I am asking this because i really dont know which one to choose, i know most say parachuting is faster but is it really?

I don't mean to be a jerk, but are you stupid?

The OP is still relatively new to opiates, having taken oxycodone only a handful of times, so what would make you think that taking double his recreational dose would ever be a good idea?

Insufflated oxycodone does have a lower bioavailability than when it's taken orally, so the OP may need to dose just a bit more than 20 mg, and he may end up sniffing the whole thing after all, but in the interest of harm reduction, I would still recommend that he begin by sniffing what he knows to be a safe and recreational dose of 20 mg.

But anyway, it sounds to me, OP, like you have the old formula oxycontin, so to sniff it simply grind it down into a powder using a metal hose clamp or fold it up in a dollar bill and use the end of a lighter or something to smash the hell out of it. Then, rack up your lines,find a straw and commence sniffing. Taking the coating off is really just a matter of personal preference. You can do this by putting the pill in your mouth, sucking on it for a few seconds, and then simply wiping it off with a paper towel.

its a once in a lifetime high imo; thats why i suggested it. Has anyone really ever OD'd on 1 80?

Yes people have died off 80mg oxy. They used to make a 160mg oxycontin but it got discontinued bc too many people were ODing off them. To many people who are opiate naive, 80mg of oxycodone is a large ass dose. Lucky fucks

It was ur once in a lifetime high but at 80mg to a new user it could been your once in a lifetime and only death ! lol

its a once in a lifetime high imo; thats why i suggested it. Has anyone really ever OD'd on 1 80?

Remove coating crush and swallow your tolerance worth (half sounds like) . Why try to bump it up fast it just costs more money. Way too much!

Agreed. If you're looking for a bit more of a rush, try chewing it... it's more a rush than popping and still lasts a long time.

Does anyone here have more success with just throwing the pill in ur mouth and just chewing it completely then drink with water....wouldnt this be faster than parachutting ? ive acctually never done this but it seems like the fastest way possible for oral use.

Go rectal if you are on a time constrant, otherwise just crush and swallow.

yeah thats horrible advice for someone with little to no tolerance...

^This.

If you don't have any tolerance, don't take higher than 20mg.

Let me say this again:

Taking 80mg of oxycodone without any tolerance could kill you. Do not take more than 20mg (15mg really) your first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.