Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need the ultimate answer for MDMA

RIYAANNN

Greenlighter
Hello,
Wife and i just bought a pill of Molly.
im just wondering if i grind it up and mix it with water / alcohol and we both drink half of it, will it affects us just the same like if we just break the pill to half and just eat it?
thank you! need a fast answer pls help guys :D:D thankss again.

Hello,
Wife and i just bought a pill of Molly.
im just wondering if i grind it up and mix it with water / alcohol and we both drink half of it, will it affects us just the same like if we just break the pill to half and just eat it?
thank you! need a fast answer pls help guys :D:D thankss again.
I don’t see why not, but it seems easier to just split the pill and swallow/chew it, or whatever.

Yup. If anything liquid method can be more accurate way to split a dose too, volumetric dosing is much easier than weighing.

-GC

alcohol does not dimish the effect of mdma. Infact my fav combo is at least 7-8 beers lots of weed with mdma.

Fuck. So that's what I've been doing wrong then?
not a good combination, in my opinion. I ate this stuff like candy, back in the day,
and whenever I would drink alcohol, the effect would be much less than usual.
Alcohol dulls your senses, and the effect of MDMA requires sharp senses,
so you get these overwhelming feelings from touching and getting touched,
hearing, breathing, you want your nerves to work perfectly

There's definitely a combination effect if you take both, but I didn't like it, personally. Drowsy hug zombie. Some like that, but I want my senses to razorsharp on MDMA, that's what I loved so much about it, heh

not a good combination, in my opinion. I ate this stuff like candy, back in the day,
and whenever I would drink alcohol, the effect would be much less than usual.
Alcohol dulls your senses, and the effect of MDMA requires sharp senses,
so you get these overwhelming feelings from touching and getting touched,
hearing, breathing, you want your nerves to work perfectly

There's definitely a combination effect if you take both, but I didn't like it, personally. Drowsy hug zombie. Some like that, but I want my senses to razorsharp on MDMA, that's what I loved so much about it, heh

And I've been blaming MehDMA all these years... :D

In my experience, yes. Unless you’re drinking a lot of alcohol with it, that will change the high. I always swallowed mine or snorted it. I would think alcohol might take away from the mdma but, I'm not an alcohol fan so 🤷‍♀️

And I've been blaming MehDMA all these years... :D
Really try stonecold sober, it's an entirely different world.

Many people mix MDMA with other drugs, and often the trips are either "Meh" or bad. MDMA is excellent entirely on its own, and I think many other drugs can absolutely ruin it or change the effect to be far away from the original "Oh my God this stone wall is the fluffiest thing I have ever touched"-kind of effect.

I used to roll with a couple drinks but over the years just got to a point where I preferred it without. The hangover the next day just ain’t worth it, especially when one can feel good if they don’t drink at all.

Research shows alcohol does intensify and lengthen MDMA’s effects, but it ain’t worth the trouble to me. Taking a booster or some 5-MAPB lengthens the effects too ;)

-GC

Really try stonecold sober, it's an entirely different world.

Many people mix MDMA with other drugs, and often the trips are either "Meh" or bad. MDMA is excellent entirely on its own, and I think many other drugs can absolutely ruin it or change the effect to be far away from the original "Oh my God this stone wall is the fluffiest thing I have ever touched"-kind of effect.
MDMA is like the most beautiful girl in the room, you need nothing else 😍

I always found MDMA (like most stims) cut through the booze fog. Though I only ever had 1 or 2 drinks before I popped it so it wasn’t ;like it was bringing me back from being totally hammered the way amphetamine can.

Alcohol can diminish the effects indeed, though the rate at which it does this differs between people. That said, I usually drink 1 or 2 drinks before I roll and then stop, because it lessens the comeup-anxiety a bit. 1 or 2 drinks meaning just enough to very slightly feel it and not more. Like @Atelier3 says the MDMA cuts right through that if it's only 1 or 2 drinks. I usually advise against drinking during a roll, though I know there are people that swear by it, to each their own. Like @simstim already says, I get blackouts as well when I drink too much during a roll and I end up doing crazy shit. I would also not be surprised if it turns out to be a quite neurotoxic combo, as alcohol can be neurotoxic on its own and MDMA has the same potential, though usually only at very high doses

@BlueBull 2 Glasses of wine and the effect is already turned to shit for me, personally. But there are people who really seem to like that mixed effect. I like both the effect of MDMA or alcohol on their own, but the combined one is a bit too much for me personally. I lose most of the effects I like about either and just become a drowsy blurry-eyed hug zombie with a thing for bass notes

MDMA and alcohol is a lot of fun! I will say that you do lose some of the pure magical feeling of the mandy though, doesn't make it a bad combination in its own right however