• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Need speedy advice on situation

Wackyzeb

Bluelighter
SWIM insufflated .4 grams over 48 hour period of some ice.

48 hours into it he starts experiencing diarrhea, (Watery and very yellow.)
Stomach bloating.
Now he has a head ache.
Also he's starting to perceive thoughts weird, losing vision possibly, hard to think properly, cant remember for shit.
Stomach feeling bloating.
Pain in upper back
Skin is a blotched color but cant really tell if he's jaundice.
Ringing in the ears off and on.
Muscle town on left arm looks tiny compared to right.
Right leg motor control seems very strange. Toes don't want to behave correctly.
When I walk I get very short of breath easily but when I sit still I have palpitations.
Admit I am dehydrated. Have been drinking.
Crackling/popping when I breath out..
Breath tastes funny af when I burp.

And the MAIN ONE.
When I focus on some things my depth perception gets thrown off and I have to refocus.

The shits have let off and havent recurred in about an hour. The abnormalities in the psycho doesn't normally happen until after 3x.

Only other thing he's taken was 500 mg tylenol last night about 2 am and 500 mg vitamin c this afternoon.
Symptoms seem to progress and get worse.
Hes starting to have shortness of breath sitting as well (After eating some cereal)
Some twitching movements in back of head.

Last edited:
Hey buddy,

First off we don't SWIM here, it's just confusing ergo against the rules. Doesn't really do much either, I mean it's clear who you're talking about (you).

Now to your situation - I can't offer any real advice other than that you should consider seeking REAL medical attention if you feel your health is in danger. Unfortunately we aren't doctors here, and we certainly can't help you out too much over the internet :(

Someone else might be able to offer some more useful advice, but I'd still consider seeing an actual medical professional if you're concerned for your health.

I don't have experience with meth (I assume you mean meth when you say 'ice'?) so I don't know if .4 is a lot to do over 48h but what you describe sounds like after-effects of a stimulant binge. MDMA is known to be able to cause a few of the ones you mentioned as well

Like trozzle said, if you really think your health could be in danger, go seek medical attention. I'm going to move this over to OD, more experienced users there will hopefully be able to offer you better advice than me

MED >> OD

I've never used meth either but if you're worried I would go to a hospital or seek medical help ASAP. Good luck, and stay safe.

TL;DR: Lay down, close your eyes. Relax. Take a benzo if you have one. Maybe make a cup of green tea. Get some sleep. You'll be fine.

400 mg of methamphetamine is a lot, hell, 100mg of methamphetamine is a lot. And I'm assuming you haven't slept in 48 hours either?

The sleep deprivation combined with high doses of meth will basically make you go crazy after a while and you will get all sorts of body weirdness, hallucinated and not. A lot of those symptoms are signs your body is simply running out of gas and needs to rest. It will be hard to tell at this stage what is really a problem, and what isn't, because sleep deprivation can cause you to hallucinate and make poor judgement calls. The good news is it is highly likely you will make a full recovery, you just have to rest. You need to just call it a day and stop consuming meth and let your body rest and recover. Eat a bunch more vitamin C (helps acidify your urine & make you excrete the meth), try to rest. Take a benzo or a small dose of opioids if you have them. Have a glass of water and a small portion of fruit. Get a cool washcloth and put it over your forehead. Put some chill music on.

The human body is very resilient. You're not going to die and it's unlikely you have inflicted any permanent damage. Don't go to the hospital unless you are having a continuous panic attack that you can't terminate: they won't be able to do much but give you IV fluids and maybe a benzo. And it's a stressful enough experience coming down, you don't need to do it with a bunch of doctors and nurses silently judging you.

Even laying down, closing your eyes and just resting your body will help, even if you can't get restful sleep.

You're not going to die or anything, but you will feel like utter shit, pretty much guaranteed... welcome to comedown land. If you've never done meth before, expect 2 or 3 days where you have no energy and feel awful. Ibuprofen, coffee, and plenty of food will help.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I didnt go to the hospital.
I just drank a shit load of water and had a panic attack then a bitch for awhile as I laid down.
FInally fell asleep and woke up about 12 hours later.
For some reason my body was VERY acidic, and I still have pain in my left abdomen (gallbladder).
Even Though I was drinking STRAIGHT water for 10+ hours, I was still peeing and shitting straight yellow, (Bilirubin)
It was like my body was just producing so much of it, or the muscles that contract were spasming and letting to much bilirubin out. (Had a lot of muscle rigidity, especially in abdomen)

Thanks for replies, guys.